Fallout New Vegas

the_russian

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't impressed with dead money very linear which is the exact opposite of fallout. Old world blues has been great so far plenty of exploring to be done, some if the dialogue has been funny although some of it has been annoying too. You can also do the quests in any order and looks like it will be a fairly long dlc am a couple of hours in and have only done one of the main quests

This game crashes too much. It really fucking pisses me off.

It did on the PS3, you couldn't go half an hour without it crashing.

But I downloaded the latest patch and it's only crashed once since I continued on my two or three saved games and I've played it for hours since it updated.

Must be an Xbox thing. Happens all the time in vaults and caves and the like. Happened today while I was fucking about in Vault 34 for Hard Luck Blues.

I'm not sure. Doesn't do it for my mate's XBOX version(I brought up the freezing issue today and he was surprised it happened so much to me)

Also, on the subject of guns, the anti material rifle and annabelle are destructive. I couldn't defeat Legate in the House section(without those two guns) and went there with the NCR and he got raped by a couple missiles!

I've been playing it again for the last 4 days or so, and it's crashed every day at least once. I'm at level 30 fucking about doing sidequests, so no big deal really, just an annoyance.

• 2 weeks later...

Who has got the DLC for this? I downloaded Dead Money but didn't really enjoy it much, i've heard Old World Blues and Honest Hearts are better but. What does anyone who has them all think?

Also can you play Old World Blues and Honest Hearts even after you've completed the main game or do you have to load up a save from before? I was reading a bit about the DLCs and the Lonesome road that's out soon and it seems they continue and go into more detail the story of your character and that all the DLCs are linked, so that seems quite interesting and made me want to get them and get into fallout again.

So what are the opinions on them?

Who has got the DLC for this? I downloaded Dead Money but didn't really enjoy it much, i've heard Old World Blues and Honest Hearts are better but. What does anyone who has them all think?

Also can you play Old World Blues and Honest Hearts even after you've completed the main game or do you have to load up a save from before? I was reading a bit about the DLCs and the Lonesome road that's out soon and it seems they continue and go into more detail the story of your character and that all the DLCs are linked, so that seems quite interesting and made me want to get them and get into fallout again.

So what are the opinions on them?

I never downloaded Dead Money, but I heard it was one of the poorest Fallout dlc's to date. As for honest hearts, it is pretty good IMO. Although the actual main story isn't the best, some of the free quests are really cool. I'd recommend it.

I've only just started playing Old World Blues and I'm luving it thus far. Some cracking dialogue and plenty of things to do.

As for your other question, I'm pretty sure you'll need to reload an old save.

I never downloaded Dead Money, but I heard it was one of the poorest Fallout dlc's to date. As for honest hearts, it is pretty good IMO. Although the actual main story isn't the best, some of the free quests are really cool. I'd recommend it.

I've only just started playing Old World Blues and I'm luving it thus far. Some cracking dialogue and plenty of things to do.

As for your other question, I'm pretty sure you'll need to reload an old save.

You cant complete them after you finish the main quest.

Old World Blues is great, one of the best DLC's for Fallout 3 or New Vegas.

Cheers guys.

I'm playing through Dead Money at the minute, it is absolutely awful. A truly terrible piece of gaming.

Dead Money really isn't very good. It's just boring I think and not like Fallout at all. Before I started it I was right at the end of the main game and had done just about everyting there is to do, this was after about 2 and a half months of having the game and usually playing it at least a few times a week. After I was about half way through Dead Money I just gave up and never touched the game again for about 2 months.

• 2 weeks later...

its a bit of a chore have to sit through 20 mins of dialogue at the start of owb but once u get by that it is excellent. Some of the characters and the lines they come out with are genuinely funny at times. Muggy, mobieus and the toaster a nod to talkie toaster from red dwarf are all great.

what the hell was the kingdom hearts dlc all about? took an age to install (pc) and i finished it in 30 mins. i killed someone and it was all over :angry:

yeah ive heard if u kill somebody it ends the dlc real quick as long as u dont kill him i think it lasts 3 or 4 hours. The new dlc and weapon pack is out next week same time as the new gears of war so i'll be giving it a miss to later in the year

Archived