JULY 2011

Wed 20 Scotland, Glasgow SECC

Thu 21 Scotland, Aberdeen AECC P&J Arena

Sat 23 England, Newcastle Metro Radio Arena

Sun 24 England, Sheffield Motorpoint Arena

Wed 27 England, Nottingham Trent FM Arena

Thu 28 England, Manchester MEN Arena

Sun 31 England, Birmingham NIA

edit: oops, totally fcuked that post up there....

Anyway the tickets go on General Sale 20/11/2010

Awesome. Went to see Maiden during the Dance of Death tour. Not sure if I would travel to Glasgow to see them again but I'll defiantly go to the Aberdeen date.

Tickets are priced £37.50 by the way, so 40 quid after booking fee I would presume.

Wonder who the support act will be, hopefully a good'un biggrin.gif

Machine Head, he says really, really optimistically. Although they did support Slipknot in December 08. I hope it isn't the usual metal bands: Job For A Cowboy or Trivium etc.

Machine Head, he says really, really optimistically. Although they did support Slipknot in December 08. I hope it isn't the usual metal bands: Job For A Cowboy or Trivium etc.

I'm hearing that it will be Dream Theatre.

Not a fan of their to be honest, but i'd rather them than FAFF or shite like that...we'll see if it's confirmed.

Edited by Mik

JULY 2011

Wed 20 Scotland, Glasgow SECC

Thu 21 Scotland, Aberdeen AECC P&J Arena

Sat 23 England, Newcastle Metro Radio Arena

Sun 24 England, Sheffield Motorpoint Arena

Wed 27 England, Nottingham Trent FM Arena

Thu 28 England, Manchester MEN Arena

Sun 31 England, Birmingham NIA

edit: oops, totally fcuked that post up there....

Anyway the tickets go on General Sale 20/11/2010

Result.

First time seeing Maiden for me(hopefuly). Might give Aberdeen a bash to be honest.

Nooooooooooooo, Maiden are back, everyone return to your Warcraft immediately.

Nothing to see here that you can't get on internet gaming sites.

Spandex, songs about suits of armour and the mandrake screaming - it's the nerds band!

This kind of shite is why metal is parodied by people. Stop encouraging these chumps, please!

Spandex, songs about suits of armour and the mandrake screaming - it's the nerds band!

This kind of shite is why metal is parodied by people. Stop encouraging these chumps, please!

Can I ask what kind of music you listen to?

I take it you've never heard of Blind Guardian, Rhapsody or any other such band if you think Iron Maiden go hand in hand with WoW....

Clearly as a Wildhearts fan you have some sense of fucking teckle music but I think that you take Maiden fans too seriously. Clearly there are some people who are so encapsulated in the bands themes and lyrics that they will undoubtedly attract folk ripping the pish out of them but for the most part, people just enjoy the songs and have a great night out when Maiden play.

You going to see Ginger in December?

Ginger was playing with Michael Monroe when I seen them support Motorhead last week, had no idea he was playing with him. T'was a nice surprise

Aye I was there. Excellent night. I knew before that Ginge was out with Mike so was looking forward to see him. Must be cool to just rock out and not be the centre of attention for a wee bit. By the way if you're thinking about getting The new Motörhead album then this looks quite a decent deal. I'm sure it's not actually due in the shops until January but you'll get it earlier this way and with rakes of interviews and stuff.

**EDIT**

If you're a fan of Ginger, here's 10 of his solo tracks to download for free. Different from the Wilhearts a bit but shows how good a songwriter he is.

http://gingerwildheart.bandcamp.com/

Edited by Derek Patterson