The Metalhead thread

Zizou-5

by Diamond Head. Metallica famously covered it.

Yes! I only played the start to all of Metallica's songs from Kill Em All, Ride The Lightning and Master of Puppets and none rang any bells. Cheers.

It would explain why it sounded different.

I like how in the Metallica version on Youtube, they have the Kill Em All cover as the background.

Edited by forehead7

I like how in the Metallica version on Youtube, they have the Kill Em All cover as the background.

It seems by the various youtube replies I've received that Am I Evil and Blitzkreig were originally on Kill Em All but when Garage Inc came about they re-released Kill Em All without it, or the other way about.

As is Anvil! The Story of Anvil

Watched it for the first time last night and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Aye. I mind hearing about that the other year when it first came out. Just finished watching it there. Very good. Seem to have some decent tunes too. Have to admire their dedication to the music they love.

When the f**k are Megadeth going to announce a tour? Gettin sick of seeing all these yanks getting to see them with Slayer and Testament.

Bet they announce a tour with shit support. Still not heard any songs live from Endgame!!

Oh well, The Iron Maiden announcement was for a wold tour with no UK dates.....but it does say:

"UK fans - don't worry, we most certainly haven't forgotten you... you're next!!"

which would suggest that UK dates are to be announced soon biggrin.gif

Oh well, The Iron Maiden announcement was for a wold tour with no UK dates.....but it does say:

"UK fans - don't worry, we most certainly haven't forgotten you... you're next!!"

which would suggest that UK dates are to be announced soon biggrin.gif

Nice, gonna have to take your word for it. Their site is just coming up with computer code

Me too. Seen them twice. Supporting the Irons and headlining at Fat Sams.

I have seen them nine times since 2006! -

2006 - Download Festival, Iron Maiden support @ SECC

2007 - headlining gig @ Carling Academy, The Black Crusade w/ Machine Head @ SECC

2008 - Unholy Alliance w/ Slayer @ Carling Academy, headlining gig @ Fat Sams

2009 - Download Festival

2010 - headlining gig @ Inverness Ironworks, headlining gig @ Barrowlands

I have seen a lot of bands live, but nothing beats a Trivium gig IMHO. Can't wait for the new album next year and for them to tour again!

* Rumour Rumour Rumour*

Ozzy is set to be announced as a Download headliner before christmas. Live nation are launching the new download website early this to get intrest before sonisphere announce also to get more early bird sales.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scream_World_Tour#Europe.2C_Leg_.233

Wiki obviously not being reliable at all but it all seems a tad... convinient, Promoting the hell out his new album last year, the leak on wiki, the big headline announce before christmas.

LETS HOPE ITS TRUE :D :D :D

Apparently the guy's still got it, which fucking astonishes me quite frankly.

The fact hes still alive astonishes me. :lol:

I heard from a friend who went to ozzfest that he can barely walk or talk but you wouldnt know that from when the show started