The Metalhead thread

Zizou-5

384530460_868332327991532_1872167886563781604_n.jpg.c00dacb887e34ea3b434faf10120b479.jpg385895944_870007257824039_4479341276036870711_n.thumb.jpg.04a5e2d838ef30c569d86ef0826cb00d.jpg

Night of Salvation/Damnation stage times announced.

My plan is...

NoS: Celestial Santuary > Ninkharsag > The Infernal Sea > Enslaved > Sigh > Leprous > Akercocke > Katatonia

Damnation: Laster > Kurokuma > Khemmis > Ashenspire > Unearth > Undeath > Amenra > Sigh > Katatonia > Enslaved > Anaal Nathrakh > Electric Wizard

Smashing lineup. The Night of Salvation (surely Day of Salvation works better?) in particular is a thing of beauty

NoS: Celestial Sanctuary -> Bossk -> Tuskar -> Enslaved -> Leprous -> Akercocke -> Katatonia

Damnation: Coffin Mulch -> Nordic Giants -> Kurokuma -> Khemmis -> Ashenspire -> Unearth -> Amenra -> Deadguy -> Katatonia -> Anaal Nathrakh

Still can't get into Leccy Wizard sadly. The fascination many have for that band eludes me.

3 minutes ago, George Parr said:

Smashing lineup. The Night of Salvation (surely Day of Salvation works better?) in particular is a thing of beauty

NoS: Celestial Sanctuary -> Bossk -> Tuskar -> Enslaved -> Leprous -> Akercocke -> Katatonia

Damnation: Coffin Mulch -> Nordic Giants -> Kurokuma -> Khemmis -> Ashenspire -> Unearth -> Amenra -> Deadguy -> Katatonia -> Anaal Nathrakh

Still can't get into Leccy Wizard sadly. The fascination many have for that band eludes me.

It's Liz Buckingham 😉

Nottingham tonight for KK's Priest with Burning Witches and the one and only Paul Di'Anno as support. First gig I have been to in a very long time where there seems to be more people here for the support (Di'Anno) than the headline act.

I saw KK's Priest in Wolves in their very first iteration back in November 2019 (back when they had the Ulster Bonham on drums) and was a big fan, however their two albums have both been a bit lukewarm for me.

Should be a wonderful night regardless, I am not a massive Maiden fan overall but am very fond of their early releases, and Priest in any manner is worth the expense.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, George Parr said:

Wolves in the Throne Room performing Two Hunters. 

If I hadn't have gotten a ticket already, that announcement would have pushed me into getting one.

Wasn't my favourite Dannation (2018 and 2021 will be hard to beat) but I had a good time. The fact it wasn't quite as busy as last year made it feel a little more personal, I guess? 

Coffin Mulch, Sigh, Nordic Giants, bossk and maybeshewill were highlights .Julie Christmas is legit a perfect frontwoman, all wild energy with a focus behind it. 

Enslaved people loved, but they're a band I've just never clicked with.

On 08/11/2023 at 14:38, NorthernLights said:

Tool European/UK tour in 2024.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzYzdy7AE7C/

Please let there be a Glasgow date.

Disappointed, but not surprised to find out there is no Glasgow date.

https://www.livenation.co.uk/artist-tool-1192

However the Manchester date is a Saturday which is good for me.