The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Honestly can't believe that Glenn has been in the show from the first episode and that was his first non-walker kill...

He killed folk during the Govenors attack on the jail didnt he?

Honestly can't believe that Glenn has been in the show from the first episode and that was his first non-walker kill...

Someone on the talking dead mentioned it earlier in the series(I think it was after the episode where it appeared Glenn had been killed). Nobody on the show told her she was wrong, so I just assumed she was correct(as I couldn't recall him killing anyone). I'll need to go back and watch the episodes during the prison attack, just to check

He killed folk during the Govenors attack on the jail didnt he?

No as he was in isolation due to having the flu, he didn't get out in time and was left behind, which is when he met Tara and later Abraham's army.

No as he was in isolation due to having the flu, he didn't get out in time and was left behind, which is when he met Tara and later Abraham's army.

Fair point. Quite incredible hes managed it really

That was a cannabis 'farm' I saw wasn't it?

I kind of knew there was going to be a cliffhanger in there. Only because someone said in here that this guy has the potential to be as good a bad guy as The Governor. So considering how easily they got through there there was always going to be a decent ending.

I also get the feeling the gang have only seen the tip of the iceberg numbers wise. And I wonder what significance those massive satellite dishes will play in the grand scheme of things.

I agree, the last few episodes have been cracking and it's exactly what the show needed. What it has shown is that you don't need them to be killing zombies every week to keep you gripped!

I also get the feeling the gang have only seen the tip of the iceberg numbers wise. And I wonder what significance those massive satellite dishes will play in the grand scheme of things.

Maybe a bit like Pearl Harbour, a kick in the nuts for the opposition but the top targets weren't there at the time.