The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Also, I forgot to mention it last night but I quite like the new Gabriel - that's largely from the first episode back from the break and the sneak peak for next week though.

I can see the argument that keeps Daryl at long odds, but I would say Glenn's outstanding value for money in that, considering he's tied up already, has become a bit of a bit-part character of late, and has been riding his luck this series already.

Not sure why you've got Tara at such low odds, she's away with Heath at the moment (unless you think the two of them have been captured). She was also heavily pregnant in real-life at the time so I'm not sure how involved she would be in the finale.

Right enough. I forgot she was away. It was mainly down to her being a lesser character.

I reckon Glenn will be there until the end tbh. I think he'll always come close but not die until the final show maybe; along with Rick!

WTF Maggie?! What the actual f**k? Why would you do that? :angry:

On a less serious note. SCENES! Fucking SCENES!! Surely the ending is just a clever camera angle again though?

To me he's definitely been shot, but looking back it looks like a shot through his right shoulder. I doubt it's a fatal blow, just enough to wound him. Having said that, I reckon the show needs a main character to get the chop in the season finale. So he may not be out of the woods just yet (pardon the irony). I've thought for a while that Maggie would lose the baby. I thought it would maybe be her and the bairn but hopefully just the kid. It may be too much hassle having two wee ones. Wish she didn't do that to her hair :(

Did you catch Talking Dead afterwards?

They had a poll running about whether Daryl was dead and about 85% reckoned no. I agree with you that he's been shot, but not anywhere life-threatening.

Wasn't that him talking when the screen went black?

Edited by lanky_ffc

The gun that Morgan took will be significant, he'll use it IMO, reckon carol will take a shitload of the buggers oot and go down in a blaze of glory thingy.

Who thought giving the new super villain a daft name like Meagan was a good idea?

One main character surely has to go next week? And I don't mean minor, I mean a big character. Can't really see it though. If I was a bookie here is what I'd be offering:-

Any random Alexandrian 1/8

Maggie's baby 2/5

Sasha 5/4

*MaBookie Special* If she dies and Rosita is responsible 6/1!!!

Tara 2/1

Enid 4/1

Rosita 9/2

Gabriel 5/1

Maggie 11/2

Eugene 6/1

Morgan 13/2

Carol 7/1

Abraham 9/1

Glenn 16/1

Michonne 25/1

Coral 28/1

Daryl 33/1

Rick 250/1

I'm sad I know. I reckon a few Alexandrian will be shaved. And Maggie's kid is a sure fire thing. I reckon Sasha is definitely at risk due to her not being as much of a cow now and her forming a relationship with Abraham. I've never been in a position to say I'd be pretty saddened if she died but I would be slightly at this point. Add the fact that she's a black character on TWD then the fact she isn't odds on is great value :ph34r:

Maggie is so short as I reckon it could be a double whammy with her dying with the kid. Can't see any of the 4 bigger characters dying, though I'd love to see Coral f**k off.

If I was to put money on one of those I reckon Carol is the best value for money B)

I hope not for two reasons

1) we've already had that with Laurie

2) Im no expert but Id imagine the number of women who died so early in their pregnancy, even without medical aid, is pretty low

I've got a feeling two of Maggie, Glenn and their child will be goners. Maybe its pure hope but I've a feeling Carls going to be the one who feels the blunt end of the baseball, as its fairly clear someone will.

2) Im no expert but Id imagine the number of women who died so early in their pregnancy, even without medical aid, is pretty low

It's a world where the dead come back to life and eat folk guy ;)

:P

Right enough about Laurie mind you. I can't see the kid surviving either way though and I really hope Maggie survives as Lauren Cohen is a babe. Though her haircut hasn't done her any favours :(

It's a world where the dead come back to life and eat folk guy ;)

:P

Well, yes. But that hasnt changed the physicallity of the human body

Right enough about Laurie mind you. I can't see the kid surviving either way though and I really hope Maggie survives as Lauren Cohen is a babe. Though her haircut hasn't done her any favours :(

With you on that one :(

Except she's not that far gone, so the baby wouldn't be developed enough to be capable of any of that. Not that a ready to drop one would probably be either, what with the lack of teeth or strength or anything really.

Me and my girlfriend actually discussed this at the start of the entire show, both agreed it would happen but that the show would never, ever, hit that sort of level. Youd hope so anyway. 

They've definitely ramped up the violence on children stuff though, you barely saw a zombie child now we're seeing them getting bitten and the whole bit last week of the baby shoes in a bloody sink.

They've definitely ramped up the violence on children stuff though, you barely saw a zombie child now we're seeing them getting bitten and the whole bit last week of the baby shoes in a bloody sink.

The episode where Lizzie kills Mika with the intention of bringing her back as a walker is definitely the darkest IMO. Hard to see how they could top that.

Edited by lanky_ffc

The episode where Lizzie kills Mika with the intention of bringing her back as a walker is definitely the darkest IMO. Hard to see how they could top that.

"Look at the flowers, Lizzie"

I reckon Lucille will off one of the major characters at the end of next week's episode.