The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Also, I personally thought Negan was pretty shite and didn't live up to the hype at all. Well acted and clearly gonna be badass but the pee pee pants line ruined him for me. Guess that's a big part of his character but didn't work for me

The video a guy in work showed me today was from a FB page called "The Spoiling Dead" and during the final brutal scene its slowed down and subtitled and you can hear what appears to be Maggie screaming "Glen" right before and after Negans "taking it like a champ" line. Apparently you can also hear Abraham shouting Glen as well.

This would also fit in with the POV from the van theories.

If Glen goes.....so does Maggies baby IMO.

Maggies baby is already eating it's way out of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

The video a guy in work showed me today was from a FB page called "The Spoiling Dead" and during the final brutal scene its slowed down and subtitled and you can hear what appears to be Maggie screaming "Glen" right before and after Negans "taking it like a champ" line. Apparently you can also hear Abraham shouting Glen as well.

This would also fit in with the POV from the van theories.

If Glen goes.....so does Maggies baby IMO.

Why would they all be shouting Glen's name, trying to take his mind off having his skull caved in?

Why would they all be shouting Glen's name, trying to take his mind off having his skull caved in?

Similarly, why would they be shouting his name if it wasn't him?

"Glen! Glen! You're missing it, look!"

"Glen! Glen! You're missing it, look!"

:lol:

It probably is him though, he's been jammy so far.

Can anyone point us in the direction of this slowed down footage?

eta..Just watched it again, you can hear a scream and what I think is negan saying "damn".

Edited by Romeo

If it is Glenn then Maggie has had a shite time of it, watched her Dad get beheaded aswell.

To be fair, everyone has had a shite time of it.  They've pretty much all lost family to a zombie infested apocalypse.

My thinking is he’s killed someone who he perceives as weak and of no use ..he did say he wants them to “work†for him now. Also on that basis I don’t think he’s killed Glenn or Maggie or Rick or Carl as he now knows the bond between them ...if he killed one of them then he may as well kill the bereaved as they would be an even bigger emotional wreck and completely useless to him...just a theory mind, probably bollocks

I think it's big Abraham.

After his talk about having kids etc with Sasha, then pulling himself up tall and proud to Neagan.

At the end when Lucille first strikes it seems the victim pulls themselves up proud again and Neagan smiles as if too say, fair play big lad.

I think it's big Abraham.

After his talk about having kids etc with Sasha, then pulling himself up tall and proud to Neagan.

At the end when Lucille first strikes it seems the victim pulls themselves up proud again and Neagan smiles as if too say, fair play big lad.

Good shout, after the first strike on the skull, Negan shouts 'whoa taking it like a champ' so it would need to be a big bassa to not get knocked out with the first swing.

Good shout, after the first strike on the skull, Negan shouts 'whoa taking it like a champ' so it would need to be a big bassa to not get knocked out with the first swing.

I wondered if that was because he didn't expect them to get back up, so it may be someone smaller than Abraham.

That being said, I have no clue who it is

My thinking is he’s killed someone who he perceives as weak and of no use ..he did say he wants them to “work†for him now. Also on that basis I don’t think he’s killed Glenn or Maggie or Rick or Carl as he now knows the bond between them ...if he killed one of them then he may as well kill the bereaved as they would be an even bigger emotional wreck and completely useless to him...just a theory mind, probably bollocks

Daryl has a gunshot wound from the end of the penultimate episode...