The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Am I missing something with the ending? We already knew/suspected they were cannibals.

I mean it was a decent ending but not overly surprising?

Think it was because he was eating him alive, dunno why but it surprised me.

Why was he outside crying alone anyway?

Pretty surprising that they were already tucking into Boab though.

And that they're also going to be the Hunters.

I really enjoyed that episode, always going to be a bit of a slow down after last week but I thought it was handled quite well.

Not to bothered about Bob tbh, always found him a bit annoying. Hopefully Glenn next.

Aye that was a bit weird. I thought he might have been bitten earlier under the water but surely he would have turned by then?

Think we saw the guy who Tyresse battered as well at the end, no?

You knew Bob was a goner when he was getting even more screentime and as many lines, paired with growing happiness.

Glenn has got to be playing the angle of pumping both the tidy dames that are battling for him? Would be disgraceful scenes if he didnt even try!

Enjoyed that episode, think season 5 could be the best yet. I actually lost a bit of interest at the start of season 4 so fell way behind but have caught up in the last week or so. Not a fan of them when they are staying in one place for a long time, whether it be the farm or the prison. Hoping for a bit more roaming this season.

Maybe it's because I've read the comics but the ending didn't surprise me too much, in fact I saw it coming (or was thinking it would be something very similar) as soon as they met Gabriel.

Still enjoyed it though and looking forward to next week's.

Same. I thought the cannibals at terminus were the same as the ones in the comic. Once I saw the priest I realised where it was going. Thankfully, I stopped reading not long after this bit.

Still a really good episode though :)

Glenn has got to be playing the angle of pumping both the tidy dames that are battling for him? Would be disgraceful scenes if he didnt even try!

If yer talking about the dark haired lassie that was with The Governor at one point before joining Rick's crew she's a lesbican. She'll be after Maggie before she's after Glenn. Quite right too!

If yer talking about the dark haired lassie that was with The Governor at one point before joining Rick's crew she's a lesbican. She'll be after Maggie before she's after Glenn. Quite right too!

Yeahi know but a nice wee threeway should be the order of the day for Glenn!

Can't see Carol surviving this series unfortunately, think she's been set up for a glorious death.

Now I don't want to see a Rick or Darryl go, but the show definitely feels a bit too safe for the main characters at the moment,with quite a lot of them as well. Think we need the Hunters to be tucking into a bit more than a Bob sandwich to streamline the cast a bit.

Can't see Carol surviving this series unfortunately, think she's been set up for a glorious death.

Now I don't want to see a Rick or Darryl go, but the show definitely feels a bit too safe for the main characters at the moment,with quite a lot of them as well. Think we need the Hunters to be tucking into a bit more than a Bob sandwich to streamline the cast a bit.

Funnily enough I've the same kind of feeling about Carol. I know she's back but there has a right temporary feel about the whole thing. I can't stop thinking that she's going to go solo again due to her being used to it for so long and maybe she'll become unable to mingle back in. Probably talking out my arse right enough. Her leaving and taking Daryl with her would be a cracking twist even if it would gut me! Daryl = Da Man!

I do think the suspense is somewhat thwarted when we have a sense of security regarding character safety. Could maybe kill off Rick's son, definitely a 2 birds with 1 one stone job there. Irritating wee funker and a piss poor actor to boot.

At least they are actually moving about just now so it should keep things interesting, there was nothing worse when you got an episode of them just sitting around in the prison/on the farm and then something happens right at the end.

Yeah, all the best episodes have been when they're on the run.

The farm debacle was terrible, I know a few people who gave up watching it. There was one useless zombie in a well and then some in a barn. Did they run out of cash or something? Hope Michonne finds a sword soon, she's the best thing in it.

The farm debacle was terrible, I know a few people who gave up watching it. There was one useless zombie in a well and then some in a barn. Did they run out of cash or something? Hope Michonne finds a sword soon, she's the best thing in it.

Can't remember when it happened but was there not a massive writers strike a few years ago? I know not affected loads of shows but not sure if it was on whilst the Walking Dead was.

I would agree in general but the episode when they find Carol's daughter in the barn is an absolute belter, so was the one where Dale bites the dust and Shane goes tonto. I watched it all in a run though which definitely helps with the filler episodes.

There was a lot of sitting around and talking shite in season 4 too, at one point Rick and Carol were picking tomatoes on a run just before she left. It went on for about 5 mins and was completely pointless. I was starting to struggle with it a that point too!

Everybody scooping wine and he is an mean drunk.

In the interests of not giving anything away...

I think it was pretty obvious that he was bitten by the walker that dragged him under the water and he was going to wander off to die. I don't think Gareth and the Hunters will get inflected eating them though as that would be too easy and there is definitely going to be a another big battle between the groups at some point

I watched it on my computer, so I wasn't paying the closest of attention. However I took it as him going off on his own to drop the facade of being Mr Happy in the group.

There was a fair bit of the episode talking about how he was always looking on the bright side and being optimistic about it all. Then after everything that happened to him, it all became too much and he needed drop the act for a minute and recompose himself.