The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Did we always know Abe and Rosita were an item? For some reason I hadn't picked up on it until this episode

Yeah me either. :unsure:

Still thought it was a good episode but we seemed to go from knowing next to nothing about Abe to him being a fully formed character in one episode. Would maybe have liked another episode with Beth/Carol before they moved onto this.

Would maybe have liked another episode with Beth/Carol before they moved onto this.

Really? I personally wouldn't be fussed if one or both of these characters were killed off. Both boring as f£ck imo. Beth would be OK as eye candy if Maggie wasn't there!

Agree with the above. Each episode is in four parts so it's not like they can't have 10/15 minutes focussing on different groups.

That's just as problematic as you'd be getting f**k all told each episode.

There's just too many groups. They should tie Carol into Beth's story this episode by telling whatever happens to Carol and Daryl. Then the next episode could bring Daryl with Carol and Beth into the main group.

That way, you've only got the main group and the group who were heading to Washington (or whatever their "mission" is now).

Swapping episodes between two groups for stories would be alright, IMO.

That's just as problematic as you'd be getting f**k all told each episode.

There's just too many groups. They should tie Carol into Beth's story this episode by telling whatever happens to Carol and Daryl. Then the next episode could bring Daryl with Carol and Beth into the main group.

That way, you've only got the main group and the group who were heading to Washington (or whatever their "mission" is now).

Swapping episodes between two groups for stories would be alright, IMO.

You wouldnt need to include every group in every episode though. Game of Thrones managed it pretty well with more groups and a more complicated storyline.

I understand why theyve done it this way, and when its a strong episode, it works really well. I just worry about maintaining it through the whole series. I think someone else posted that the groups will probably come back together soon. That would be better

You wouldnt need to include every group in every episode though. Game of Thrones managed it pretty well with more groups and a more complicated storyline.

I understand why theyve done it this way, and when its a strong episode, it works really well. I just worry about maintaining it through the whole series. I think someone else posted that the groups will probably come back together soon. That would be better

That's the one criticism I have of Game of Thrones. I was spoiled cause I watched the first three seasons on Blu Ray, watching it week to week is suffering.

It is easier with that though, because the writing is much stronger. I don't think you can do it with The Walking Dead in its current form.

That's the one criticism I have of Game of Thrones. I was spoiled cause I watched the first three seasons on Blu Ray, watching it week to week is suffering.

It is easier with that though, because the writing is much stronger. I don't think you can do it with The Walking Dead in its current form.

I wasnt thinking exactly like GoT. All I meant was if you have 4 separate groups you could feature 2 or 3 each week and rotate which ones arent featured. That way you'd only be waiting two weeks, at most, to continue that groups story line.

Depends who Daryl turned up with at the end of the main group's episode. If it's Beth & Carol (unless one of em's brown bread) then we're down to two groups anyway. I reckon the main group will move on then, and the other group will turn back and have to try to look for them.

I would imagine Daryl has Noah. The group will pile into the hospital to free Beth and Carol as their next mission

Hmm, I had it in my head that Carol had deliberately worked her way in there to get to Beth and that the episode pre-dated Daryl turning up at the main group. Never contemplated the Noah finding them storyline to be that straightforward as just turning up with Daryl.

What about the guy who was seen at the end of the season 5 opener? Can't remember his name, but he was in the very first episode, could have been him with Daryl...

ETA - Morgan was the name I was looking for, I love google :P

Edited by IainMorton

last Mondays episode was fairly shite, hope it improves over the next few weeks,

It really wasn't!!!

Granted it never reached the heights of the previous episodes this season but it was good enough, it pretty much was a "background" episode and there'll probably at least be one more (Rosita???), we're going to have to know about these people and what makes them tick, because like it or not they're part of the gang now and will probably be so for quite a while!!!

I thought Abraham's story was good, it showed a man with nothing left to live for, but who was given a reason to keep going, the parallels of Eugene finding him on his knees thinking it was all over to Eugene's bombshell being equally enough to bring the big man to his knees again was extremely well done!!!

Abraham is a great character, somebody who will stand up to Rick, even when he's being "c**t" Rick © is one that the group dynamic needs, especially since Tyreese is proving to be a big poof!!!