The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Who stuck around and seen the post credits bit?? Let out a little scream when he found the map.

No! I knew when I went to bed I should have stayed till the end :( What happened?

I guess we all got what we wanted - mental Rick, an unpredictable ending and the killing of a major character. But why did it have to be Beth :bairn

The question is, in the second half of the season will we see more of the hospital folk as they try to take revenge? Or are we setting up for a new story-line and a build up for next season? I suspect the latter, much in the way last season's terminus was setting itself up (although it barely lasted into this season).

The good news for being able to follow it all is that at least they're all in one big group again, except of course for Morgan sauntering about the joint.

No! I knew when I went to bed I should have stayed till the end :( What happened?

I guess we all got what we wanted - mental Rick, an unpredictable ending and the killing of a major character. But why did it have to be Beth :bairn

Morgan following the trail, found the same rucksack at the school(?) that the reverend had been at, then turned up at the church. Rooted about in there for a wee while, then found the map with the message written on it saying (paraphrased) "come to Washington, we need Rick Grimes in the new world!"

Morgan following the trail, found the same rucksack at the school(?) that the reverend had been at, then turned up at the church. Rooted about in there for a wee while, then found the map with the message written on it saying (paraphrased) "come to Washington, we need Rick Grimes in the new world!"

Cheers

Thats a bit odd, though. Presumably, Morgan will head off towards Washington now while the group are in Atlanta

Doubt very much we'll see the hospital folks again, they seemed content that the police woman was gone and Rick and co we're going their own way and leaving them to do what they wanted, I think Morgan will maybe make another appearance at the end of an episode then maybe meet up with the rest in the season finale, can't see him being a big part of this season at all

I hope that is indeed the end of the hospital crew and Rick and Co head to Washington regardless of Eugene being a liar. Its been good seeing a bit of city lately, makes a nice change from the woods of the past few seasons so Washington could be good.

I thought the way Beth died was a bit shit in the sense that she's been stabbing walkers in the head for months but when she goes to stab a woman standing still in front of her she aims for her shoulder/heart area? Cool twist on a way to die though. Also didnt really like how Maggie hasn't gave a flying f**k about her sister until this latest episode.

Loved the bit where c**t Rick told the guy to shut up after shooting him.

Made the mistake of following the cast on Twitter so knew exactly what the ending was going to be, still enjoyed the episode though and can't wait for Morgan to meet up with the rest of them. I think some of the episodes when it comes back will be about Morgan and why/how he left home.

I hope that is indeed the end of the hospital crew and Rick and Co head to Washington regardless of Eugene being a liar. Its been good seeing a bit of city lately, makes a nice change from the woods of the past few seasons so Washington could be good.

I'd agree. To be fair to Eugene, despite lying about the cure itself, did he not still say something about how he still thought Washington was the best bet? That they had facilities geared to surviving it? Anyway, the church isn't enough to sustain the group so they're going to need to either aim for somewhere (i.e. Washington) or set up a whole new base somewhere.

Didn't think it was that great an episode and not surprised to see Beth bumped off she doesn't add much. Hope they go for something different in the second half as it is getting far too samey with them squaring off against other survivors all the time.

Didn't think it was that great an episode and not surprised to see Beth bumped off she doesn't add much. Hope they go for something different in the second half as it is getting far too samey with them squaring off against other survivors all the time.

*BANG* ...... shut up

^^ Homosexual found

Agree with Jack Burton tbh. I don't think Beth is much to look at. She's nowhere near as tidy as Maggie. Or the other women in the show for that matter (excluding Carol). I was shocked she got killed off but far from gutted. She annoyed me more than anything else, so I'm pretty pleased she got the chop. The saddest thing about the whole episode was seeing the rock that is Daryl reduced to tears :-(

Edited by 19QOS19

She's alright but no the nicest looking on the show. In terms of episodes were she has played a big part they have generally been poor you had the attempted suicide back in season 2 and the episode with Daryl were she went to get a drink for her bday was just a filler episode so no surprised to see her killed off.

She's alright but no the nicest looking on the show. In terms of episodes were she has played a big part they have generally been poor you had the attempted suicide back in season 2 and the episode with Daryl were she went to get a drink for her bday was just a filler episode so no surprised to see her killed off.

Agreed. Didn't really get the hype with her. Poor character too. My prediction for the 2nd half Is Glenn will die. I liked him at the start but he is another pointless "main" character now with the dreaded love interest which will no doubt draw a few tears from the mental Yanks if he did die.

Agreed. Didn't really get the hype with her. Poor character too. My prediction for the 2nd half Is Glenn will die. I liked him at the start but he is another pointless "main" character now with the dreaded love interest which will no doubt draw a few tears from the mental Yanks if he did die.

I hate this. You can't help but notice Glenn is doing less and less, when originally he was a very strong character. Now he's just 'there', and doesn't really do much. Looks like they're possibly gearing up for a farewell.

As for this half season, it started off very strongly, then sort of fizzled out. First 3 eps were v. dece indeed, and then there were a few 'meh' episodes and then that episode with Daryl and Carol was, IMO, one of the worst in the show. They're both cool and that but with no real conflict of personality, it made for a very boring episode. The season 4 episode with Daryl and Beth was better because at least you got to see another side to Daryl.

I think in general, the hospital section of the series wasn't well written at all. The premise was good, but then it just got muddled. I think it was clear that it was all hashed in to fill in between Terminus and the latter half of season 5. Will be interesting to see what's to come now though.

On a side note, I believe the writers should abandon the episodes which only focus on 1 or 2 characters, as although it was good to begin with it just sort of feels lazy now. I also suffer withdrawal symptoms when I go too long without Rick :wub:

As for Beth, you'd go through season 3 questioning why she was even on the show, an absolute no-mark. They then began to take time to develop her into a half-decent character, exploring the cliche but acceptable 'fragile teen girl discovering her inner strength' personality trait. Then, just as this was taking off, she died, which was sort of pish.

RIP Beth x :bairn

B388joYCEAAqdrq.jpg

P.S, anyone else lol when Maggie started greeting about Beth? I'm pretty certain she hadn't even mentioned her once since the prison. Get it together writers -_-

Edited by Chupacabra

As long as they keep Rick, Daryl, Michonne and Maggie the rest can go for all I care.

I'm hoping they just focus one a solid, single story line as opposed to the splintered thing that was just a complete waste of time.

As long as they keep Rick, Daryl, Michonne and Maggie the rest can go for all I care.

I'm hoping they just focus one a solid, single story line as opposed to the splintered thing that was just a complete waste of time.

And Carl.... lols, just joking.

Rick & Daryl are integral to it, as long as Michonne's got her sword she needs to stay and Maggies hot. So yeah, they'd be my four most important ones to keep. I do want to see Abraham get a good run though.