The Walking Dead

King Kebab

How would everyone feel if the show ended this term and it turned out this place was sustainable?* In all honesty I'm expected a shite ending to this show. I can't see how they could give us a satisfying end tbh. This current story has made me realise I won't be happy with them finding a safe haven and it ending there. If it was similar to where they are the now then it feels too easy for me.

I've been thinking about it and I think the only way I'd be content at the end is if they do indeed find a cure in Washington and the anti-virus is somehow spread across the country/world killing off all the undead. They then catch up with where the gang are in the new world. I highly doubt this will happen though!

*I'm assuming this isn't going to be the case this time. Hypothetically speaking!

Or they all eventually die.

Cut 20-30 years in the future, they're all fairly old, whichever one dies first kills the rest cause they can't get away quickly anymore. :ph34r:

I think Rick's well on the way to becoming the Governor mark II.

It wouldn't surprise me if the last scene was him sitting in a dark room looking at fish tanks containing the heads of Glen, Maggie, Daryl and Carl with a young zombie Judith chained to the wall.

It wouldn't surprise me if the last scene was him sitting in a dark room looking at fish tanks containing the heads of Glen, Maggie, Daryl and Carl with a young zombie Judith chained to the wall.

:lol:

I'd be happy enough with that tbh.

I said that to a guy in work, apart from the heads in fish tanks. :lol:

If not it'll end up with them all dead and Judith left there closing scene with zombies closing in.

Offtt cracking episode.

Sets it up nicely for the last couple of episodes.

Predictions?

Agree about that episode, back to its best imo.

I haven't got a clue what to predict, even though the last few episodes have been slow its whats kept me interested. I haven't read the books so I don't have a clue whats coming!

Really good episode this week. Its clear where this is heading and most people on here had guessed that. This is like the WWE where good guys get turned into bad guys regularly! The next few episodes should be very interesting

Really good episode this week. Its clear where this is heading and most people on here had guessed that. This is like the WWE where good guys get turned into bad guys regularly! The next few episodes should be very interesting

If they are going to turn into the bad guys I reckon something big will kick them off to turn bad.

If this is the way the series is going to go - That Rick and co. will become the bad guys - then I cant really see what they'll fill out future seasons with? Them being dicks to everyone they come across? Cant see it.

I know there is different colonies in the comics so maybe they'll bring in attacks from other colonies but why even turn the gang into "bad guys"? To show how much the world has changed them? Thats one subtle storyline arc right there

If this is the way the series is going to go - That Rick and co. will become the bad guys - then I cant really see what they'll fill out future seasons with? Them being dicks to everyone they come across? Cant see it.

I know there is different colonies in the comics so maybe they'll bring in attacks from other colonies but why even turn the gang into "bad guys"? To show how much the world has changed them? Thats one subtle storyline arc right there

If they become the bad guys and take the place over, you'd assume in the next season (after some time has passed) that the colony would have grown again under them and then some tragedy or something or other will split them into two factions who'll eventually go at it against each other.

Not really getting this "bad guys" chat, don't think they've done anything wrong really and the Alexandrian code of cowardice and abandonment seems much more morally questionable to me.

Great episode all round though, even if I hate that they've made that guy a wife beater just so it's ok for Rick to bang his wife. Good to see Abraham out of his rut and back to being a badass.

Not really getting this "bad guys" chat, don't think they've done anything wrong really and the Alexandrian code of cowardice and abandonment seems much more morally questionable to me.

Great episode all round though, even if I hate that they've made that guy a wife beater just so it's ok for Rick to bang his wife. Good to see Abraham out of his rut and back to being a badass.

What was the script with him in this episode? He was contemplating at home before going to work and then right before the zombie attack he was having a small personal episode then was smiling like hell when killing the walkers, was it just a case of that he was struggling to acclimatise(sp?) to normal life and just loves killing him zombies?

The bad guy chat I dont really get either, They're just ensuring their survival but not by deliberately sabotaging or looking to outdo the Alexandrians, just by being themselves and showing this community that they need to be stronger/more aware of just how dangerous these things can be.

Aint no space for more than one black man in The Walking Dead universe.