The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Can we assume that there's a solo "Uber-c**t" Rick episode coming up explaining his escape from the RV, or is it never to be mentioned again, paving the way for Glenn to run towards the gate himself next week???

I honestly can't believe it has taken me this long, but the other day I finally realised what I had seen Alexandra Breckenridge, who plays Jessie, in before!!!

She played Moira, the incredibly hot, sexy and downright filthy maid in the first (and best) Season of American Horror Story!!!

If you haven't seen it I suggest it as recommended viewing, even if it was just for her!!!

Cue excuse to dig out the Moira gifs!!! :thumsup2

tumblr_luobtbbyQz1qzxbxuo1_500.gif

tumblr_luz2vwXJWy1qbvsslo2_250.gif

Edited by King Kebab

I honestly can't believe it has taken me this long, but the other day I finally realised what I had seen Alexandra Breckenridge, who plays Jessie, in before!!!

She played Moira, the incredibly hot, sexy and downright filthy maid in the first (and best) Season of American Horror Story!!!

If you haven't seen it I suggest it as recommended viewing, even if it was just for her!!!

Cue excuse to dig out the Moira gifs!!! :thumsup2

tumblr_luobtbbyQz1qzxbxuo1_500.gif

tumblr_luz2vwXJWy1qbvsslo2_250.gif

I noticed straight away and blurted it out in front of my girlfriend :lol: many dirty looks that night

Hadn't realised it myself, thoughI did automatically think "Wid" when she first appeared on the show so I musta subconsciously knew it was her :ph34r:

And FWIW King Kebab, Asylum is the best AHS so far B)

If Moira the Dirty Domestic was in it, then I would agree with you, but she wasn't so I don't!!!

^ ^ ^ but there were loads of walkers, isn't that exciting?!

Been watching the whole series back again, for the fourth time. Best moment is probably when Shane goes mental and lets the walkers out of Hershel's barn. Can't say that for what happens afterwards, though :(

Edited by IainMorton