The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I'm starting to agree with the sentiment that if I hadn't sat through so much of this I'd be packing it in. Just a chore to watch.

And they put another black character in peril just aswell the saviours don't kill women.

I've still got 4 new episodes to watch on my recorded stuff and I've got absolutely no desire to go and view them.

I binge watched seasons 1 to 4 and was absolutely hooked, watched the seasons since when they've been aired weekly in the UK but its at the point now they've absolutely lost the grip this show once had.
There's nothing that shocks anymore and even the main story lines are, well, "meh".

5 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

I'm starting to agree with the sentiment that if I hadn't sat through so much of this I'd be packing it in. Just a chore to watch.

And they put another black character in peril just aswell the saviours don't kill women.

Haven't they killed two? Denise(with the crossbow) and Olivia(shot after Rosita tried to kill Negan)

I hope that henchman is the first to die, total cringefest. Super sniper leaning out the window trying to shoot Megan, seriously...

She didn't even take the shot when it was clearly on.

Rosita and Sasha won't be missed, although i don't think Dwight will kill Rosita?

So did Carol!!!

Don't think they'll go down the "dead baby" route, pretty sure the birth and subsequent safe arrival of Glenn's progeny will be used as a metaphor of everything coming up roses and it's all going to be alright sort of thing!!!

Incidentally the actress who plays Rosita was heavily pregnant during the filming of this episode and looked even thinner than she did in previous seasons!!!

Why you shouting? [emoji1]

I've still got 4 new episodes to watch on my recorded stuff and I've got absolutely no desire to go and view them.

I binge watched seasons 1 to 4 and was absolutely hooked, watched the seasons since when they've been aired weekly in the UK but its at the point now they've absolutely lost the grip this show once had.

There's nothing that shocks anymore and even the main story lines are, well, "meh".

Series 1-4 I genuinely found it a bit scary at times because the zombies were actually dangerous. The story line was slow and not much happened but the very fact you were expecting them to maybe die because of zombies either at their base (Prison/House/Camps) or when they were out and about made it exciting.

Now though. No fear whatsoever, no excitement or worry when they're out and about, so you actually notice the story line being shite.