The Walking Dead

King Kebab

7 hours ago, dave.j said:

Great addition. But too much screen time is diminishing the fear factor for his character.

Too much screen time? He wasn't in the last episode or the one before the Eugene pickles one...

JDM isn't physically imposing enough. He reminds me of Ian Dury in that leather jacket. 

He's not intimidating in the slightest and after every hammy monologue I just want someone to shoot the c**t to shut him up. 

Edited by Pepper

Morgan going insane is a big positive, as is Carol on the warpath again. Two mind numbing characters that'll hopefully return to more entertaining versions of themselves.

Not really fussed about the guns and I doubt it would be mentioned if the episode was even semi decent. The thing that annoys me is just how irrelevant the zombies have become. You had Rick laughing and joking while being stuck in a car surrounded by them. Previous seasons have struck the right balance between the zombies and humans being a threat. Now the zombies either barely feature or carry no threat.

Totally agree. In season one the zombies actually ran and chased people now they just stagger about. Pathetic. Need some real zombies like the sprinting ones in 28 days later.

34 minutes ago, ftk said:

Totally agree. In season one the zombies actually ran and chased people now they just stagger about. Pathetic. Need some real zombies like the sprinting ones in 28 days later.

But if we are a few years into the apocalypse then zombies that have been 'undead' from the start will have decomposed so much they can't do much apart from stagger about. Fair enough if it was people who had died and turned a few days ago, but anything longer they won't be able to do much.

But if we are a few years into the apocalypse then zombies that have been 'undead' from the start will have decomposed so much they can't do much apart from stagger about. Fair enough if it was people who had died and turned a few days ago, but anything longer they won't be able to do much.

Good point. Still think the zombies could have a bigger impact on the programme. It is science fiction so maybe a super breed of zombie could appear in future seasons.