The Walking Dead

King Kebab

They  writers don't seem to have learned anything from the backlash the first half of the season received.
And what I really can't understand is the chronic under use of some of the shows best characters.
Andrew Lincoln looks like he's chucked it now TBH. 

In far too much of a hurry to kill off some of the old characters too.

Where? I missed this explanation.

I'm not normally one to praise the show but I thought it was made pretty clear the scenes of Old Rick where all a figment of Coral's imagination. A hope that one day that's what life would be like.

Though I took issue with Eugene being there. I want him to be ripped apart by those creatures that sometimes appear on the show.

Horrible feeling Rick gets bitten at the end, and that scene is how it ends. Rick goes, so does the show. He'll probably be bit saving some absolutely nobody Saviour and it'll bring peace between the two factions or that. 

They can't end it like that :(.

Would be a funny twist if Judith takes over from Coral's bad ass stories from the comics, got a feeling they are shoe horning that wee Henry guy to take over. Can't be any worse as an actor.

Looking forward to watching tonights episode when I get home.

Glad to see the back of the trash fucks too, they got quite a decent send off. Some of the zombie kills in season 8 have been the best in the show as a whole.

So there is a helicopter pad at the dump too? Could explain why Rick seen that helicopter recently. Is there going to be a secret military operation going on? Were the trash people secret government agents?

Nice to see Rick still wanting to kill Negan, I'm glad he seen through his sons bullshit and Negans attempt to trick him.

Get Negan slayed and get the show back to zombie survival mode.

Thank f**k!!! That's the last we'll see of the Garbage People!!!

Related image

What purpose did they actually serve??? Why did they talk the way they did??? Jadis speaking normally proved it was all a sham, I mean wtf was that all about??? And I suppose it ends the rumour that they were going to become The Whisperers!!!

Also, is the end of Rick as the shows hero? He shows in his conversation with Negan that he is actually as morally bankrupt as Negan is, probably more so, as Negan doesn't disguise his intentions, he tells everybody, usually to their face what he is going to do and how he is going to do it, but here is Rick showing that Carl's death has  had no effect on him at all, Carl's death has probably been the most shocking and unexpected in the entire series and here we are being shown that Rick will carry on regardless and also that Rick basically lied to Carl as he lay there dying, he told Carl that he would strive for peace and make what was Carl's dream/vision a reality and make up with the Saviours, as i said he basically lied to his son's dying face, what a c**t!!!

But then again c**t Rick IS everybody's favorite Rick!!!

Dunno why but I’ve got a strange feeling that in the future Rick and Negan will end up joining forces (even though they still hate each other) to fight other groups.

Edited by IainMorton

Dunno why but I’ve got a strange feeling that in the future Rick and Negan will end up joining forces (even though they still hate each other) to fight other groups.

I really hope not or the last 2 and a bit seasons have been a complete waste of time.

I get that JDM is a popular actor on the show and he has been a bright spark is a dull couple of seasons imo but for me it has always been on the premise that we will get a really satisfying death of Negan.

That theory will fit in well if Cohen leaves the show, no way in hell would Maggie sign up to joining Negan.

I really hope not or the last 2 and a bit seasons have been a complete waste of time.

I get that JDM is a popular actor on the show and he has been a bright spark is a dull couple of seasons imo but for me it has always been on the premise that we will get a really satisfying death of Negan.

That theory will fit in well if Cohen leaves the show, no way in hell would Maggie sign up to joining Negan.

A truly satisfying Negan death would be a slow feet down pass through the scrappy mincer.