The Walking Dead

King Kebab

50 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

AMC are mental enough to do it too.

Also wouldn’t be fussed if they killed off Daryl. He’s become a background character recently. Done nothing of note since he got Glenn killed.

Edited by IainMorton

Also wouldn’t be fussed if they killed off Daryl. He’s become a background character recently. Done nothing of note since he got Glenn killed.

He's been a background character for a while. AMC's golden boy has been too busy with other projects?

Can't believe JDM is contracted for season 9, can only mean he will be captured and held prisoner when the war is over?

Watched a interesting theory video on Rick possibly being a walker. I mean it is right in front of us in the first episode, his life support machine was off, Shane said he was 99% sure he was dead.

Whit? I'm assuming the video makes more sense because that sounds absolutely ridiculous.

Sorry was in er zombie mode this morning.

So basically we see Rick being shot in the first episode. He was connected to a life support machine that lost power in the hospital. Shane checks his heart and Rick has no heartbeat, he is dead. He tells Lorie Rick is dead. Then however long later Rick 'wakes up' and tracks them down. So Rick is immune to the virus that turns people into walkers when they die. He is dead but can't turn so his brain kick starts again and hes alive again.

So technically the only way he can be proper killed is if he takes a heavy blow to the head, like a walker.

Sounds like Negan's planning on coating the bullets in walker blood, wonder if that's relevant to the shot of Rick sitting bleeding in one of the other episodes.

Other than that the episode didn't go the way I wanted so I've given up and am 100% definitely never ever watching it again until next week.

I trying but Jesus this was utter utter horseshit .

Speaking of which, where the fck was Jesus in that episode?

unfortunately I think you could be right.another annoying wee c**t

Maybe they will give the kid a couple of Carl's moments from the comics then a time jump can happen and they will bring in a competent actor to continue the bad ass character?

Don't want another Carl situation where you see the actor getting older each season when only 2 months has went past in the storyline.

How many seasons of the Walking Dead are left/scheduled?

I really want to see how it ends, but it's shiter than Lost but yet I continue to watch as I am Curious George'd up to death as I did with Lost.

How many seasons of the Walking Dead are left/scheduled?
I really want to see how it ends, but it's shiter than Lost but yet I continue to watch as I am Curious George'd up to death as I did with Lost.

Don't think anybody has a clue. Will surely depend on how long they can tie down Andrew Lincoln, who must be thinking about moving on to much bigger and better things.

4 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Don't think anybody has a clue. Will surely depend on how long they can tie down Andrew Lincoln, who must be thinking about moving on to much bigger and better things.

As much as it has dragged on for the past couple of years, his next job will have to be pretty spectacular to be bigger and better than this show. Don’t think he could top this TBH.

As much as it has dragged on for the past couple of years, his next job will have to be pretty spectacular to be bigger and better than this show. Don’t think he could top this TBH.

It's still one of the most popular tv shows, I was thinking more Hollywood. Especially with the obscene amount of comic book films out just now.