The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Hasnt JDM been signed up for season 9 or have i just imagined that?

Think it was mentioned on here.

One of they nerdy podcasts suggested Lauren Cohen has been offered a 4 year contract!

No, I reckon it was Gregory!!!

Ooh could be a good shout. Don't know what purpose he'd serve Negan though, sure he threw him down the stairs the last time they were at the sanctuary.

Ooh could be a good shout. Don't know what purpose he'd serve Negan though, sure he threw him down the stairs the last time they were at the sanctuary.

Actually according to next weeks cast list it could be somebody that might prove to be bad news for Dwight!!!
IMG_3280.jpg

Actually according to next weeks cast list it could be somebody that might prove to be bad news for Dwight!!!
IMG_3280.thumb.jpg.60e32abb176bcbb44df2a8df1e220330.jpg

Everyone is a resource.

Everyone is Negan!!!

Gregory is useless though [emoji23] he can't even kill walkers.

It's got to be the saviour that 'outed' Dwight. Also seen the theories it could be his ex wife but that just wouldn't fit the story line just now.

Simon and Dwight are in deep shit.

I hadn't even thought of Gregory or the one who shot Dwight, only person I could think of was Heath, but f**k knows why he'd be there. He's probably found a pub somewhere and having a few pints waiting for everything to calm the f**k down.

25 minutes ago, dysartrovers said:

Just watched last week. Was that a bite on Morgans hand it zoomed in on?

Can't say I remember but I'd assume not considering he's crossing over to FTWD, unless that's something they've announced to throw everyone off a Morgan death but that seems a bit far-fetched tbh.

Was Gregory allowed to live only to deliver the fake plans to Rick or was that a lucky oversight???