The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Reading the comics takes the fun out of guessing what's going to happen :lol:

Hopefully they stick to the comic storyline for a while, could get a few decent episodes in along with the inevitable fillers.

Thats why I stopped. I accidentally read too far ahead and found out about Eugene and the cannibals :( Im not starting again until after this season finishes!

Feel like a bit of cheerleader coming on every week and raving about the episode but that was a belter and the best one since the break.

Superb ratcheting of the tension throughout the episode, fantastic action and the subtler moments(michonne standing up to rick, glimpse of the Washington monument, etc) were wonderfully handled. Not much more I could ask for really.

Couple of things I might have missed, was the guy watching them Aaron's partner or someone else and what was the significance of Rick going off on his own to bury that box?

Oh, and c**t rick was a bit of a knob but no doubt he'll be needed again in the future.

Feel like a bit of cheerleader coming on every week and raving about the episode but that was a belter and the best one since the break.

Superb ratcheting of the tension throughout the episode, fantastic action and the subtler moments(michonne standing up to rick, glimpse of the Washington monument, etc) were wonderfully handled. Not much more I could ask for really.

Couple of things I might have missed, was the guy watching them Aaron's partner or someone else and what was the significance of Rick going off on his own to bury that box?

Oh, and c**t rick was a bit of a knob but no doubt he'll be needed again in the future.

I took that to be an insurance policy that if he had to flee the safe haven, he could pick up a weapon once outside.

:lol:

I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge to spoiler anything that the comics have done seeing as this is in the TV part of the forum.

People who had read the GOT books made their own thread in a different part of the forum.

Quoting it was daft as f**k though. What sort of fucking idiot quotes spoilers?!

I removed that very quickly after realising my mistake. The post still isn't spoilered so it wouldn't have made a difference anyway. I don't know why you are getting so worked up about it though

ETA I see the post is now removed.

Edited by kev23

That's your problem. Not mines. Quoting a spoiler is just flat out dumb, and is an issue since, even if the original poster spoilers it, it remains in the quote. That you were daft enough to quote it in the first place is laughable.

Worth noting I've done it as well, and been rightly laughed at for it. It's stupid as f**k.

That's your problem. Not mines. Quoting a spoiler is just flat out dumb, and is an issue since, even if the original poster spoilers it, it remains in the quote. That you were daft enough to quote it in the first place is laughable.

Worth noting I've done it as well, and been rightly laughed at for it. It's stupid as f**k.

Some size of horse you have there.

I removed the spoiler from the quote pretty much immediately so it wouldn't have been a problem at all. I don't know why you seem so annoyed at this. No harm done really as I'll most likely forget what was said.

Other than the specifics of a name (which I've already forgotten), it wasn't that much of a spoiler really tbh.

Unless the show is going to get really dull with everyone living out happy, safe lives, it's pretty obvious (even to me who is fairly stoopid and hasn't read the comics) that the group are going to continue to face danger. Whether from within or without the walls is the only variation.

Edited by Boghead ranter