The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Oh and the guy who was driving the truck that smashed into the tower where the guy was sniping with the rifle. He'd turned full zombie before he had even got down the stairs to switch off the horn. The f**k?

And the lassie that died on the operating table still hadnt turned minutes later. They really take the piss sometimes with the "everyone turns at different times" patter.

He basically said "You're not meant to be here, any of you".

Which I took to mean they're religious nuts possibly on a cleansing mission.

That was the ringleader guy Morgan chased away, the guy that they had tied up that Carol shot was saying something else. Can't remember what exactly, but something along the lines of it being a trap and they should get out of there.

No one else think the JSS lassie was a mole then?

:o

Was she digging holes in the lawn?

Aaron (?) lost some pics I think and that's where the pics of the toon came from, the wee lassie is innocent IMO.

It was the casserole that Carol put in the oven just as the attack started. The attack was in real time and took 45 minutes, the exact time Carol's casserole took.

Even during a zombie apocalypse when the entire world is in complete anarchy the woman are still making the dinner for the boysies.

Good to know.

Was she digging holes in the lawn? Aaron (?) lost some pics I think and that's where the pics of the toon came from, the wee lassie is innocent IMO.

Yeah they forced it into your face that it was his "fault" that the town was discovered/sought out with him finding his rucksack again.

just a heads up to anyone watching TWD boxsets on NOW tv-as of today 20.10.15 you've only 13 days to get through them(I got caught out with not seeing the timewarning halfway through the final season of boardwalk empire and so appreciate how utterly infuriating it can be)

Edited by highlandcowden

just a heads up to anyone watching TWD boxsets on NOW tv-as of today 20.10.15 you've only 13 days to get through them(I got caught out with not seeing the timewarning halfway through the final season of boardwalk empire and so appreciate how utterly infuriating it can be)

Didn't miss much TBH.

Was she digging holes in the lawn?Aaron (?) lost some pics I think and that's where the pics of the toon came from, the wee lassie is innocent IMO.

The thing that was bugging me was when she was talking to Carl about how Alexandria was too big for them to maintain all the possible entry points and she said "that's how we got in", wasn't she on her own when she arrived at Alexandria?

There were some other things that people believed to be clues that she was a wolf, but the actress did give believable explanations for those incidents when she was on the talking dead

Edited by alang1993

The thing that was bugging me was when she was talking to Carl about how Alexandria was too big for them to maintain all the possible entry points and she said "that's how we got in", wasn't she on her own when she arrived at Alexandria?

There were some other things that people believed to be clues that she was a wolf, but the actress did give believable explanations for those incidents when she was on the talking dead

Carl and her got out for a wee bit of teenager time a couple of times previously though, I took it that she was referring to that, how they got back in.

That, I need to stay out here n hide shit... I'm no use in there. Was pissing me off. The Alexandria originals really are weak as fck!

Except for Carl's future step mum! She went full tonto on that Wolf!

I think he's dead, love!

Edited by dave.j

Was I the only one that was thinking for most of the second half of the episode "where the f*ck are Rick and Daryl"? Every two minutes I was expecting them to rampage in and save the day, but it never happened. :(

Someone earlier mentioned similarities with The Last of Us.

Thon blonde wumman going tonto on that woman in her kitchen reminded me of the final scene with Ellie and David in The Last of Us.

You know, THAT death.

"Ellie, it's me!!"

"He tried to...."

:(

Was I the only one that was thinking for most of the second half of the episode "where the f*ck are Rick and Daryl"? Every two minutes I was expecting them to rampage in and save the day, but it never happened. :(

On the same ilk, I kept thinking "where's the herd". But I guess in the mere 45 minutes it lasted the herd was a reasonable distance away from Alexandria at Walker speed, plus the horn didn't last that long so they would be wandering a little aimlessly that way. Got to imagine Morgan was sent to see what the problem was while the rest were trying to turn the herd back round again.

Edited by Spain

Perhaps, I should probably watch Episode 1 again. The pitfalls of having to wait a week for an episode.

Edit: In which case, it makes it even clearer why Morgan was there and the rest weren't. The rest couldn't just leg it back as the herd would follow them. They've got little choice, they're essentially trapped with the herd until they can get them going away again.

Edited by Spain