The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Right what's the deal with the cut on Ricks hand and his blood and zombie's blood with something to do with tying woth the comics....can someone spoiler this for me please....if anyone knows

In the comics Rick got his hand cut of by the Governor for shits and giggles and has been a handy unidexter for about two thirds of the comics run!!!

Robert Kirkman who has written ALL the comics now writes the TV Show and has stated that he wants to tie it more closely to the source material hence Alexandria and characters now getting the roles of characters still alive in the comics but not on the show, Sasha becoming Andrea and Daryl becoming Jesus for example!!!

It's just a matter of time and CGI budget before the Grimes learns to tie his laces with one hand!!!

In the comics Rick got his hand cut of by the Governor for shits and giggles and has been a handy unidexter for about two thirds of the comics run!!!

Robert Kirkman who has written ALL the comics now writes the TV Show and has stated that he wants to tie it more closely to the source material hence Alexandria and characters now getting the roles of characters still alive in the comics but not on the show, Sasha becoming Andrea and Daryl becoming Jesus for example!!!

It's just a matter of time and CGI budget before the Grimes learns to tie his laces with one hand!!!

TY for explianing this and TY Sergie I get it now....that you can hear is the penny finally dropping Edited by BaSeDG0DSA1NT

Here's a thought, Steven Yeun wasn't on the last episode of The Talking Dead and they always, always have the actor on when his/her character gets killed and also Glen didn't appear in the "In Memorium" section of the show!!!

Still clutching at straws???

Here's a thought, Steven Yeun wasn't on the last episode of The Talking Dead and they always, always have the actor on when his/her character gets killed and also Glen didn't appear in the "In Memorium" section of the show!!!

Still clutching at straws???

I think they just don't want us to know either way yet. There'll be a reveal of either an alive but very ravaged Glen or a walker glen at some point in the season

Oh aye Glenn's a fucking goner! Hahaha. Can well tell its him getting scranned alive. Seen them ripping his light grey t-shirt and all sorts.

Eta: think I said before that that Nicholas was gonna get Glenn killed either deliberately or by accident. Also the minute Glenn said "take care of yourself dumbass" to Rick that's when you KNEW he was a goner. Even if I didn't know beforehand that comment wouldve set alarm bells ringing.

Edited by 11thHour