The Falkirk FC Thread

O'Hara looked like he had played at this level for years IMO. Excellent movement, great first touch and linked up really well. Going to be a top player IMO.

I thought Ohara and Baird looked too similar to be playing together up top. Both needing a ball to run on to where as Miller can hold the ball up waiting for the midfielders to catch up with play.

I thought Ohara and Baird looked too similar to be playing together up top. Both needing a ball to run on to where as Miller can hold the ball up waiting for the midfielders to catch up with play.

I thought they were fine together. He is only 17 remember

Against 10 men for over a half :lol:

You're very boring.

We started with a young guy against 1 of the 2 strongest teams in the league.

It would be easy to play him v dross like St Mirren etc.

The fact your team of hatchets had a player sent off is not even remotely related to the point that was made

Well done today chaps.Time to forget the play-offs and start thinking about the title.You'd really have been in business if you'd held on last week against Hibs.

Falkirk have a minimum of third sewn up so can push for the title without the pressure of expectation on them that the other two have.

It would be funny as f**k if Falkirk were to do it.

Peter Houston has certainly answered his critics. Tactics were superb today. Will Vaulks my man of the match. What an engine that boys got.

Spot on mate

He's took me a while to warm to him but I honestly don't think there is a better tactician in our league than Houston

So much so that today he had us set up that our lads refused to panic when under pressure. Our full backs were given a job and they done it

It's very very hard to pick an individual out but I thought Will Vaulks was quite sublime

Edited by ToonBairn

Any Bairns' think that we should throw caution to the wind and go for it now? Any football man will tell you, we are a proper team and we are getting better week by week. I wouldn't swap Hibs or Rangers forward line for ours

The board should back our manager now. He deserves the backing of a board room financially. Some people will be sceptical, a know, but let's show some balls

Hearing Hartley has been personally attending a few of your games. Doubt he has anyone in mind for January, but is any of your players out of contract in the summer? Vaulks? Grant? (Both probably headed down South and wishful thinking there) Can't imagine you lot accepting what would be seen as a derisory offer in the region of 60-100k - so it'd have to be someone who's contract is coming up.