the-falkirk-stadium-rod-stewart.gif

South Stand

Sold out

Main Stand 

Upper A, B, C - Sold out

Upper D, E, F, H - Hospitality & media

Lower A, B, C, D & E (lower half of E) - Sold out

Just F on sale now 

Suspect the upper half of E, G lower and H lower & upper will follow in that order 

Thanks for that, for some reason I couldn't see it on the ticket site

Name; BroxyBear

Location; Broxburn

Team: Broxburn Athletic

Hometown team Falkirk ? Name; BroxyBear BroxyBear BroxyBear

BROXY fucking BEAR.

get it smelt

Haha ok. I don't drive and moved up here with my partner as her folks stay up here. And I don't support rangers if your thinking bear haha. All joking aside best of luck for the game. Edited by BroxyBear

Does the university still get used as a training base for Falkirk or is it all done on the new surface now?

Houston said in an interview with Kenny Millar that we are looking to use there sports science facilities next year with there 1st 11 playing there home games at TFS in exchange. As of right now its all on the new surface though.

Haha ok. I don't drive and moved up here with my partner as her folks stay up here. And I don't support rangers if your thinking bear haha. All joking aside best of luck for the game.

I'm not buying it. Picture of you curling out a shite on a pic of her maj or its all fabricated.

Club just tweeted over 1200 tickets sold for tomorrow night which is a fair bit less than the lower tier holds. Must be seats being left empty

We had around 1300 at the last league game in the lower tier so id guess we have been given at least 3 if not 3 & 1/2 of the lower sections.

Good that the top tier is now also sellingpost-45530-14628097962696_thumb.jpg