The Falkirk FC Thread

oh hibees. Very very cute you care so much to jump onto the Falkirk thread, in numbers, to have a bash at winding us up over a friendly result a week into our pre season. Definite place in your hearts I think. Flattered actually.

Oh we have a live one here :lol:

Even after 2 years in this league people STILL hop on the end of the hook.

Never change Falkirk fans.

#coyb

Edited by King Dom's Moustache

I remember when replying to a post (idiotic or otherwise) was just that. Now it's seen as having been "hooked". This thread/site gets worse I'm sure of it.

Life must be very sad and boring when your aim is to post on an Internet forum to hook or catch out othersðŸ˜

Something must've gone badly wrong with beck for him to be struggling for a team these days. Was supposed to be a decent prospect when we had him on loan and he did OK after a poor start. He's hardly kicked a ball since then and got punted out of Yeovil even though he had a year left on his contract. Would've been worth a look if we didn't have miller whose a class above him.

I agree with this. Albeit a well constructed wind up/trolling certainly has its place... But it does get to the point of ridiculous.

It seems to be a young team thing that any sort of reply is a "bite". Young team at my work do this. Generally because they dont have the tools to keep it going. I prefer to only declare a bite once someone has properly lost their temper.

Shut it, old yin.