The Falkirk FC Thread

9 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

What is that thing on his head? That can't be real :lol:

You were quick to shout down certain Falkirk fans for mocking Alan Stubbs' illness, so I'm assuming your comment is made without the knowledge of Sibbald's illness.

16 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

Ronnie Bateman has resigned from the board.

I get the feeling there is something not right at board level.

Still no sign of that odious c**t Ritchie going, or any response to Dennis Canavan's information.

3 hours ago, latapythelegend said:

Been something not right there for years.

Ronnie is a worrying one though, good guy from what I've heard about him, hopefully we're not about to implode! 

Any prawn sandwich ITK guys like Back Post Misses got the inside track?

3 hours ago, latapythelegend said:

Been something not right there for years.

Ronnie is a worrying one though, good guy from what I've heard about him, hopefully we're not about to implode! 

Any prawn sandwich ITK guys like Back Post Misses got the inside track?

Notice the clowns that are left Richie Thompson and Miller. Buffoonery of the highest order. 

A time to get some strong characters in with a bit of drive and determination who can actually get the fans onside. 

Not to forget Thompson bringing his pal, Hogg back to the club. The man had no customer service skills or people skills for that matter.

Roll on when young Boat gets the gig.

You can add Tony Watt to the lost list. Ian Campbell and Ross Wilson had him lined up for 5k from Airdrie and Ritchie wouldn't paying the money before he made his Airdrie debut. 6 months later Celtic paid 125k for him. Some boy that Ritchie lad. Full of good calls.

unless MR is unhappy, nothing will change, he effectively calls all the shots due to the massive amount of shares he holds does he not?

No one owns over 20% of the shares.

However add MR, Superfan, McIntyre, Miller, Moffat and Liddell together you have 75%+ of the shares.

The reality is unless the ownership changes (and the majority of these sell up) the plodding nature of the club won't change. It has been like this since 1998.

More worrying for me is that the manager and chairman don't speak allegedly. Ronnie and Andy Thomson did most of that interaction. Will be down solely to Andy now I guess. If he chose to walk too Jesus. Add to that the salary they are going to have to fork out to replace Ronnie (remember he swallowed up the guy Robertson's role) will be unhelpful.

Henderson's position is become more untenable by the week. For the good of the club he should step down IMO