The Falkirk FC Thread

Christ I wish I had just said Chinese Takeaway. By all means slaughter me but don't everyone fall out over my stupidity

Nothing irks me more when I hear of someone being told to resign whether in politics or business because they used a few words that at one time were deemed acceptable but are now (rightfully) not acceptable in haste.

However I can see the difference between ignorance (which you were you daft b****d), and racism (which is where it was intended to offend a race or individual.

Others on here either can't, or rather don't want to.

I was brought up in an Asian Community with many Asian friends who would always laugh at these comments through stupidity or ignorance. If however, they were clearly intended, we would be rather less PC and rather more GBH orientated..

I can see the difference and you had the decency to apologies...so move on.

6 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

You don't have a clue mate. Now F**k off!

Apologies if that's not PC sensitive.

It's an open forum: I can and I will post where I want. Between that and your appeals to 'free speech' it's clear that you haven't grasped how an Internet forum works tbh.

6 minutes ago, deano25ffc said:

Funnily enough I was the victim of this horrible man virginton telling me to end it all because my football team lost . Luckily I found a street pastor in my dazed state and reminded me that " Greenock Morton is a shite hole ,it's ok my son " . I saw the light after this .

^^^ word salad

4 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

F**k off relates to you posting more pointless drivel in a poor attempt to wind up.

Post where you like and what you like (within reason) but don't expect a warm reception in return either.

Glad to have your permission!

Oh that's right, I couldn't actually care less. 

1495370432150.jpg.310e19efa444ed1cd25767a06ed3c449.jpg

Really looking forward to next season already. Hopefully Hamilton come down with Inverness and it could be exciting see a few teams challenge for the league.

Hope we get the finger out and get rid of some and bring a few in early on rather than waiting about...

Ps. Get McKee signed up.

Forgot this was a football forum and not a social justice warrior site for a while there . Glad to see the football chats back

With this in mind [emoji115] it'd like to hear ur thoughts on my earlier post. Is it promotion or cheerio for Houston next season?

With this in mind [emoji115] it'd like to hear ur thoughts on my earlier post. Is it promotion or cheerio for Houston next season?

I really don't know . Im really am split . I want to win the league next season , but I'd hope houstie recruits decently for once and doesn't sign pish , then we should go all the way

1 hour ago, Widge said:

I hear a rumour Tam Scobbie is Falkirk bound. That's if he decides he isn't happy to sit on saints bench. Please take him!

This would be a phenomenal signing for us. No doubt you're about to tell me otherwise but as far as I can see he's played a decent enough role in an excellent St Johnstone team for years.

This would be a phenomenal signing for us. No doubt you're about to tell me otherwise but as far as I can see he's played a decent enough role in an excellent St Johnstone team for years.

On the contrary, I suspect you'd be absolutely correct. He's almost certainly better than the majority of defenders in this league and would walk into your first XI. He's decent enough, but where he'll make 1/2 mistakes a game in the top flight and be punished, he won't be in the Championship. I suspect he'll stay at saints which is unfortunate as I don't particularly like him, but if he leaves it'll be back to Falkirk.