The Falkirk FC Thread

Replacing hibs with ICT is like replacing hurricane Higgins with Steve Davis wonder who else is gonna step up to the plate this year apart from higgy and the fifers?

Try that one again! I think there is something in it but the names you opted for make no sense. Have another go...

Replacing Hibs with ICT is like replacing...

Warning: graphic content

Those few years from about 2006-2009 were my absolute favourite time following Falkirk. Used to go to away games all over the country expecting to beat SPL opposition. Had some great players with a swagger about them. The faceless goons who followed those years made it seem even better with hindsight.

27 minutes ago, bairnabeau said:

Warning: graphic content

A nice reminder of the brilliance of Latapy. He's probably not my favourite ever Fakirk player Crunchie and Stainrod would win that one but he is the most technically accomplished I've seen play for us, I don't think I have ever seen a Falkirk player before or since make the game look so easy and should have been playing at a higher level for most of his time with us. I particularly liked his performances against the old firm when he wasn't man marked as most other clubs did when playing us and he was comfortably the classiest player on the park.

A nice reminder of the brilliance of Latapy. He's probably not my favourite ever Fakirk player Crunchie and Stainrod would win that one but he is the most technically accomplished I've seen play for us, I don't think I have ever seen a Falkirk player before or since make the game look so easy and should have been playing at a higher level for most of his time with us. I particularly liked his performances against the old firm when he wasn't man marked as most other clubs did when playing us and he was comfortably the classiest player on the park.

That League Cup game where we got robbed at Celtic Park he was unbelievable.

4 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

That League Cup game where we got robbed at Celtic Park he was unbelievable.

In Scottish football we applaud a player if he can control a long pass first time, with Latapy it was a given he would control any pass to him he had already made space for himself by the time he had brought the ball down. We were very lucky to see him in a Falkirk shirt. Credit to Yogi. 

Will never forget returning from Florida in 2003 and rocking up to Ochilview only to see Latapy playing for us in Lee Millers last game.

That summer was very bittersweet. We signed some good players but lost Kerr and Miller.

Then of course came Motherwell.

On a positive note a new stand was appearing at Westfield but Brockville was getting reduced to dust.

Good Morning Falkirk FC

Sibbs signing video montage and answerphone of the wee man rapping today please Bairns.

#COYB #Ourtownourtime

Convinced we will see him sign this week. I can feel it in my waaater

12 hours ago, ANEWHOPE said:

Try that one again! I think there is something in it but the names you opted for make no sense. Have another go...

Replacing Hibs with ICT is like replacing...

the tribulations of posting half canned made sense last night, i was meaning their posters on this forum, pish analogy i admit.