The Falkirk FC Thread

He was in no way shite just as he in no way was he amazing. He was assured and set up our goal with a very good assist. Mind you yesterday he had Morgan against him who was excellent and not a sand dancer like McMullan.

Understandable that he struggled massively against Morgan, he struggled enough against McMullan.

Is having an assist the sign of having a good game?

4 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Understandable that he struggled massively against Morgan, he struggled enough against McMullan.

Is having an assist the sign of having a good game?

McMullan did feck all. No goals and no assists. The norm for him against us. Nothing wrong with having a full back that can get into the opposition's box and set up a goal. We'd have lost that game if he hadn't.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

McMullan did feck all. No goals and no assists. The norm for him against us. Nothing wrong with having a full back that can get into the opposition's box and set up a goal. We'd have lost that game if he hadn't.

Just to confirm, if you don't score or assist in the game you've had absolutely no bearing on it? It's understandable that if you are an absolute simpleton who believes that then you'll be a simpleton who thought Gallagher wasn't absolutely shite.

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Just to confirm, if you don't score or assist in the game you've had absolutely no bearing on it? It's understandable that if you are an absolute simpleton who believes that then you'll be a simpleton who thought Gallagher wasn't absolutely shite.

He can't be shite he's going to Stoke for 200k :lol:

On 27/12/2016 at 15:02, Back Post Misses said:

IMO Gallagher, in what I have seen, is the best of them. That is backed up by the clubs chasing him already. Nearly all the top EPL clubs want him, Man U were refused a weeks trial a few weeks back and Celtic have tried to get him.

Been with Falkirk since he was 10.

Yesterday will will have done him no harm. He is only going to get better.

HahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Falkirk fans need to listen to this from Nov 2015 AGM and decide if the club has been well managed since then or not. Gone from a position of real financial strength to the mess we are in now where a business club has to give the club 10k to sign a player

He was shite, for some reason Falkirk fans seemed desperate for him to be amazing. He could improve but he's got allot to improve on.

It's because having a decent youth player is literally the only thing Falkirk fans have which is worth talking about. That or this mythical "huge fanbase"

14 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

What did McMullan do that day like? Feck all. Gallacher was fine. Not brilliant and not shite. Unlike your entire 11 against us in the two home games at tfs who were indeed shite just like Gallacher was yesterday.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

What did McMillan do that day like? Feck all. Gallacher was fine. Not brilliant and not shite. Unlike your entire 11 against us in the two home games at tfs who were indeed shite.

Made Gallagher look the average youth player he is, destined to get told to f**k off for being shite by Luton, before if he then gets lucky, sitting on St Johnstone's bench.

A large, large proportion of our team was shite in both games at TFS, unlike yourself though I'm perfectly at ease with saying when a player doesn't perform well.

6 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Made Gallagher look the average youth player he is, destined to get told to f**k off for being shite by Luton, before if he then gets lucky, sitting on St Johnstone's bench.

A large, large proportion of our team was shite in both games at TFS, unlike yourself though I'm perfectly at ease with saying when a player doesn't perform well.

Are you having a laugh? Believe me if one of our players doesnt perform I'm as critical as anyone. Most people on here will probably say far more than I should be. Trying to say that im not at ease at criticising a player is one of the most ridiculous statements I've heard in a long while and I'm sure my fellow posters on this thread will piss themselves when reading that.

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

Are you having a laugh? Believe me if one of our players doesnt perform I'm as critical as anyone. Most people on here will probably say far more than I should be. Trying to say that im not at ease at criticising a player is one of the most ridiculous statements I've heard in a long while and I'm sure my fellow posters on this thread will piss themselves when reading that.

Shadwell the happy clapper. 

2 hours ago, Super Tuesday said:

If we are going to persist with Muirhead in any position in the team, any chance we can send him to anger classes?

Already done that !!!

I dunno, I'm not condoning his actions but like Mark Millar v the pars on the opening day, it shown he gave a fuk, so many of our players were going through the motions.

Get him moved to centre pronto as you can hear a pin drop over our communication at the centre of our defence

30 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Already done that !!!

I dunno, I'm not condoning his actions but like Mark Millar v the pars on the opening day, it shown he gave a fuk, so many of our players were going through the motions.

Get him moved to centre pronto as you can hear a pin drop over our communication at the centre of our defence

Oh I'm with you on that, you need someone in a team that can get the crowd on their feet and a team moving with the impetus, he just isn't clever enough to know the correct time or how to do it.

He crossed a line for me with that yesterday and I'm amazed he has got away with his antics from refs for so long.

Edited by Super Tuesday

3 minutes ago, Super Tuesday said:

Oh I'm with you on that, you need someone in a team that can get the crowd on their feet and a team moving with the impetus, he just isn't clever enough to know the correct time or how to do it.

He crossed a line for me with that yesterday and I'm amazed he has got away with his antics from refs for so long.

He hasn't really been given a run in the centre tho, he did it for thistle there and I do agree he probably will shout out of turn but the 2nd 3rd goal yesterday went in, it was heads down for many, not one person roaring to get spirits raised, it was acceptance.

Every team needs a heid the baw, just we are wasting ours at right back.

Its evident if Grant doesn't have a superman game, we struggle. The game vocally is just as important as it is with the ball

11 minutes ago, Super Tuesday said:

We were top of the fair play league last season so I'm all for a bit more devil in the side but I'd much rather he'd put Morgan into row z in the first minute of the game than did what he did when the game was over. That was just utter stupidity.

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

We were top of the fair play league last season so I'm all for a bit more devil in the side but I'd much rather he'd put Morgan into row z in the first minute of the game than did what he did when the game was over. That was just utter stupidity.

That stat tells you everything....

We are too nice, a midfield consisting of Taiwo, Sibbs, Rankin, Craigen, Harris, Kerr and Hippo and no one out of that would foul cynically.

No one has fire in their belly for the fight

Edited by MrDust

20 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

And that would be the 'clever' thing!

8 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Aye let's sign a bunch of hatchet men and kick f**k out everyone. Sounds gr8 x

Sounds f@k'n better that watch us just fall over, seriously who teaches Hippo to do this two legs together on tip toes topple over that he constantly does?