The Falkirk FC Thread

Am I the only one who thinks it's a really feckin good idea to have the shop posting on here?

Just a pity oor clubs at deaths door with current board and manager tho......

Dribble in the ocean having the club post here.....

Thank Christ Haworth is away. Interesting time to release him though, is it to avoid him being cup tied?

The chief scout leaving is also pleasing, as this season's signings have been largely shite. But ultimately Pressley has to take responsibility for those signings. Hopefully he'll be off next

Haworth was not shite at all, there was definitely a player there, reminded me of higginbotham when he was first here. Never given a chance and he actually tried to take on a player, but I suppose that's not our managers way!

How was he not given a chance? He played for club 16 times and played well in maybe 2 or 3 games.

Higginbotham was a better player at the same stage in his first season.

How was he not given a chance? He played for club 16 times and played well in maybe 2 or 3 games.

Higginbotham was a better player at the same stage in his first season.

Na I don't think he was given a chance at all, I'll admit he was frustrating but I'm 100% sure there was a player there with the right coaching and pre season he was brilliant

Ive said so far of Haworth if you scratch deep enough there is a player there.....

I wouldve liked to seen him play on Saturday as I think he couldve opened up Hamilton out wide, obviously Saturday with him not in the 16 told its own story.....

Haworth will be on a decent wedge I imagine, probably more than Leahy, you dont get players up from down south on peanuts. We probably couldve got 3 or 4 players from Scotland on a Haworth and Leahy wage, journey men type of Partick (im being sarky here) or young up coming players that Dunf signed.....

You cant take pre season form to judge a player tho but I personally blame the tactics and formation for the part in the Haworth downfall. Elvis could make Messi look pish....not to say Haworth is an amazing player, just that he couldve done a job me thinks......

Edited by MrDust

Hope they hear from Nick soon I used to play football with him years ago and know hiw family. My cousin was missing at the weekend and was found in the Clyde dead I hope to f**k the outcome to this is more pleasant.

Likewise, I know Nick a bit from previous employment and the football and just really hope he turns up soon.

Sorry to hear about your cousin, Neilly. Aye, I just know him a bit through the football/playing 5s as well. There's an organised search party tonight at 6:30pm meeting at Polmont Co-op.