The Falkirk FC Thread

Was watching the highlights of the Australian league this afternoon on Sky and seen a familiar face in Danny Mcbreen :D scores a decent second for the Central Coast Mariners.

Danny McBreen? Goal machine?

The man whose jump resulted in his head actually being closer to the deck.

Ian Flannigan took part in our under 20's match against Hibs on Tuesday and may be on the bench on Saturday.

Ex Partick and Killie? Know nothing about him, but this is feeling more and more like Totten's last season with every passing day. The only (marginally) silver lining to the cloud is that is shows that Pressley actually recognizes that his midfield is gash, and is clutching at straws to maybe do something about it.

Unless he can do what for the midfield what Farid did for the front line, then it's probably too little, too late. Expectations are dropping by the day, and pretty soon, "real progress" just might be measured in terms of a play off victory.

Iain Flannigan was a bit meh at Firhill. Not bad with his set pieces, but he's no Ross Forbes. Had a stint at Morton on a pay if you play basis. I think he was similarily unimpressive doon the water.

Don't worry, he won't save Elvis ;)

Pressley's made a statement about it and is rightly raging.

Mmmm...

Well, that depends on what he actually did say. It's not that I don't believe him it's just... oh, ok it IS that I don't believe him.