The Falkirk FC Thread

They cant be fault for effort and i do not think anyone has faulted them on that part.

The part they can be faulted on is not just inconsistent fitness wise but also very inconsistent on the pitch ( when they were able to play)

We needed a clearout at the club and it is happening so very happy.

You did!

Every player should give their heart every game so I don't buy that we should keep they two for that reason.

Not good enough

They don't give their heart every game, in other words, they don't put in enough effort. Jeez. Anyway, hope Jay doesn't go, I've rated him since I first saw him. Very skillful lad with a great eye for a pass.

You did!

They don't give their heart every game, in other words, they don't put in enough effort. Jeez. Anyway, hope Jay doesn't go, I've rated him since I first saw him. Very skillful lad with a great eye for a pass.

I have never faulted them on effort only on inconsistency and fitness.

Higgins is a cracking player, a good pre season for another first division team and he will do well.

You blatantly said 'they don't give their heart every game', which to me says 'don't try hard enough' but let's just leave it here as you clearly see your mistake and are trying to cover for it. Plenty reasons to be positive for next season imo, will be interesting to see who else comes in, given that Holt now has Dods', Higgins', Weatherston's, Dale Fulton's and Flannigan's wages to make his own signings. Here's hoping for 1 or 2 inspirational, ambitious deals to get the crowd going again and boost ST sales that wee bit more, which can make a difference..

Edited by RobBairn1876

You blatantly said 'they don't give their heart every game', which to me says 'don't try hard enough' but let's just leave it here as you clearly see your mistake and are trying to cover for it. Plenty reasons to be positive for next season imo, will be interesting to see who else comes in, given that Holt now has Dods', Higgins', Weatherston's, Dale Fulton's and Flannigan's wages to make his own signings. Here's hoping for 1 or 2 inspirational, ambitious deals to get the crowd going again and boost ST sales that wee bit more, which can make a difference..

Didn't read it that way at all (unless I've missed another post of his). I think what he said (or tried to) is that, although they give their all, they shouldn't be kept on for that reason alone. I think.......probably!

I kinda' agree with the person who tweeted about him in the first place. He's handled all of the speculation very badly and does come across as a bit of an arse-licker. Disappointing, but not surprising.

He was bad for it earlier in the season when he was sucking off Celtic and then after the game at Stenny, but he seemed to have improved recently. Some shite about Celtic yesterday though and then kicking off over a tweet he wasn't even tagged in.

He was bad for it earlier in the season when he was sucking off Celtic and then after the game at Stenny, but he seemed to have improved recently. Some shite about Celtic yesterday though and then kicking off over a tweet he wasn't even tagged in.

I think he was tweeting about celtic because they had only something like 11% of the ball and only 150 odd passes, where as barcelona had 950 odd and celtic still won, if he keeps puting the ball in the net for falkirk then i couldnt give a f**k what he tweets

I think he was tweeting about celtic because they had only something like 11% of the ball and only 150 odd passes, where as barcelona had 950 odd and celtic still won, if he keeps puting the ball in the net for falkirk then i couldnt give a f**k what he tweets

It wasn't because of that, I tweeted him to say there were bigger upsets this year and he disagreed.

Could any of you kind chaps answer a simple question for me ? Are Falkirk ( and Hamilton if anyone knows) going to be playing home games on an artificial surface in 2013-14 ?

Falkirk will almost certainly be.

It wasn't because of that, I tweeted him to say there were bigger upsets this year and he disagreed.

Bigger upsets than Celtic beating Barcelona?

Arbroath drawing at Celtic Park and Peterhead/Annan winning at Ibrox, that's just in Scotland, were bigger achievements than Celtic beating Barcelona.