The Falkirk FC Thread

Fucking hell, you could've warned me.

"It's all good news from Pressley" - I've just been violently sick and I'm now weeping.

It's these Ukranians you know. Have you seen how they dress? Surprised we don't have articles on Alan Irvine or Gerry McCoy popping up.

Falkirk snub Lyle Taylor bid

Hibs have failed a second time to land Falkirks Lyle Taylor.

Hibs had offered £150,000 for the striker, but Falkirk want £200,000 for the 23-year-old. (Daily Express)

http://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/falkirk-fc/hibs-rejoin-the-race-to-sign-falkirk-striker-lyle-taylor-1-2997332

Edited by Hibernian1875

I notice again his comments that he's skint. Quite embarrasing for a club our size but the bod obviously have no shame. The likes of Raith have been able to sign a number of decent experienced players on attendances close to half ours. Can only assume that the concerts have proven to be the hopeless case the majority saw them as.

I notice again his comments that he's skint. Quite embarrasing for a club our size but the bod obviously have no shame. The likes of Raith have been able to sign a number of decent experienced players on attendances close to half ours. Can only assume that the concerts have proven to be the hopeless case the majority saw them as.

Whilst the concerts are seperste company that we may have benefited from, I think the non statement after the weekend on how succesful they were, roll on next years concerts etc tells its own story re monies an success. We have raked in money via semi and Elvis compo, kinda asks the question where the fuk would we be without that.....?

Kinda worrying if you ask me,going into this new season

Falkirk snub Lyle Taylor bid

Hibs have failed a second time to land Falkirks Lyle Taylor.

Hibs had offered £150,000 for the striker, but Falkirk want £200,000 for the 23-year-old. (Daily Express)

http://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/falkirk-fc/hibs-rejoin-the-race-to-sign-falkirk-striker-lyle-taylor-1-2997332

Would sell him to you for £190,251 tbh.

trollface.gif