The Falkirk FC Thread

I don't mean now specifically, you boys are all over him like a tramp on cider whenever he posts. Must be some history. Can't just be cos you don't like what he's saying.

I wish we could narrow it down to one moment when it all went wrong for Gav. It used to be banter, now he's a rambling nutter who now goes in a huff are getting telt from Hibs fans.

It's brilliant entertainment on this thread.

Says the man with Vikington as a fellow supporter. And Dom on the Meme did you not spell boyz wrong should it not be Bhoys since Hibs seem to want to be Edinburgh Celtic

2 minutes ago, Gus2 said:

Says the man with Vikington as a fellow supporter. And Dom on the Meme did you not spell boyz wrong should it not be Bhoys since Hibs seem to want to be Edinburgh Celtic

Every team has dicks as supporters. Not sure what that has to do with anything tbh.

21 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Can you not just say Gav is a thick c**t who deserves to be mocked? It's not really much more complicated than that. That and he's a torn faced moaning bitch too.

Says the 6 Hibs fans and 1 Dundee fan who frequent this board to moan that I'm a moan

25 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I wish we could narrow it down to one moment when it all went wrong for Gav. It used to be banter, now he's a rambling nutter who now goes in a huff are getting telt from Hibs fans.

It's brilliant entertainment on this thread.

Still waiting on Hibs fans actually answering any if the points.

All you do is insult folk to deflect from the facts.

5 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

So which 6 Hibs fan and Dundee have moaned about your moaning?

8 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

You don't make any points, just slaver a lot of shite.

You answered your own question earlier.