The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, moanthebairns said:

Honestly looking at his record i'm thinking he's going to be fucking hopeless. But I wish him well. Just totally underwhelming signing.

Its like a last minute champman deal, ah f**k I've not got anyone, oh he's free i'll try him.

Aye because midfield players are judged on the number of goals they score! Mark Kerr's played over 450 games and scored 14 goals ffs. Give the guy a fuckin chance!

Mark Kerr is the worst shooter I've seen.

Even back in his 1st spell I used to beg him to not let 1 fly into Hope street.

Why players like that need 100 shots to realise they can't do it I will never know. 

Edited by Gaz FFC

17 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Aye because midfield players are judged on the number of goals they score! Mark Kerr's played over 450 games and scored 14 goals ffs. Give the guy a fuckin chance!

I was quoting his sheer underwhelming lack of appearances you fud.

If you look at his record, two of the games for st Mirren were subs one in the 90th minute.

he played in the ldv paint trophy thing at Carlisle.

He never even got on the bench for Bolton or Burnley.

And I cant even remember him for Morton that's how good he appears.

I'll give the lad a chance, but one has to question why we keep bringing the crap from Morton, qos, raith etc That they are prepared to let go. That's why we are behind them or fighting them.

52 minutes ago, moanthebairns said:

I was quoting his sheer underwhelming lack of appearances you fud.

If you look at his record, two of the games for st Mirren were subs one in the 90th minute.

he played in the ldv paint trophy thing at Carlisle.

He never even got on the bench for Bolton or Burnley.

And I cant even remember him for Morton that's how good he appears.

I'll give the lad a chance, but one has to question why we keep bringing the crap from Morton, qos, raith etc That they are prepared to let go. That's why we are behind them or fighting them.

You should have made that clear then instead of quoting the number of goals he's scored, you p***k!

6 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Lets face it he's bound to be a better option than Craigen.

Remains to be seen.

I think he'll simply be Craigen's replacement on the bench on Saturday as I don't see Houstie changing a winning team. Might even struggle to make the bench once Taiwo is fit? I suspect that he's been brought in as back-up because we're quite light now in central midfield since Rankin's departure.

16 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Remains to be seen.

I think he'll simply be Craigen's replacement on the bench on Saturday as I don't see Houstie changing a winning team. Might even struggle to make the bench once Taiwo is fit? I suspect that he's been brought in as back-up because we're quite light now in central midfield since Rankin's departure.

He's a totally different player than Taiwo though. McKee is an attacking mid. At the moment we're playing Kerr whose a sitting mid whose struggling with the likes of sibbald alongside. Sibbald is also playing in a position that doesn't really suit him as he ends up playing too deep when he should be causing problems at the edge of their box. We've been crying out for someone with a bit of drive in the middle and hopefully he can add that.

41 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

You should have made that clear then instead of quoting the number of goals he's scored, you p***k!

or maybe you shouldn't have jumped to that conclusion, having nil mention of goals from me, sat and thought about it like most people instead of being the knuckle dragging fuckwit you so appear.

The guy appears to be a fucking nobody, he couldn't get a game on loan, he never lived up to any promise down south with bigger clubs, had a spell in the second division with Morton before they chucked him and he's basically played the irn bru challenge cup of the south.

I'm a big Houston fan, but even I am going ffs with this one.

1 minute ago, moanthebairns said:

or maybe you shouldn't have jumped to that conclusion, having nil mention of goals from me, sat and thought about it like most people instead of being the knuckle dragging fuckwit you so appear.

The guy appears to be a fucking nobody, he couldn't get a game on loan, he never lived up to any promise down south with bigger clubs, had a spell in the second division with Morton before they chucked him and he's basically played the irn bru challenge cup of the south.

I personally would like to see him kick a ball before i start crying about it but thats just me.

35 minutes ago, moanthebairns said:

I'm not a 'knuckle dragging fuckwit' as you so eloquently put it. I think however that it was entirely reasonable to arrive at my conclusion given the evidence that you posted.

I would add that, based on the evidence provided, you appear to have chosen a very apt user name.

Leaving the goals thing aside though, there could be all manner of things that have prevented him from making more career appearances than he has thus far. One of them may be that he is crap; I get the feeling that you would be happy if that proves to be the case!

I've no idea if you actually attend matches however you'll have the perfect opportunity to remind McKee that he's a 'fucking nobody' come 3.00pm on Saturday!

To be honest I'm just shocked that we've signed anybody. I do wonder whether he was the best option available but we have signed  players before with questionable previous records who have turned out pretty good and others with great records that have proven to be mince. Our centre midfields been a problem. Hopefully this may fix it or it may not only time will tell.

4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

To be honest I'm just shocked that we've signed anybody. I do wonder whether he was the best option available but we have signed  players before with questionable previous records who have turned out pretty good and others with great records that have proven to be mince. Our centre midfields been a problem. Hopefully this may fix it or it may not only time will tell.

Not often I agree with a moanin' faced b*****d Shadwell but this is pretty accurate IMO. :P

18 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I'm not a 'knuckle dragging fuckwit' as you so eloquently put it. I think however that it was entirely reasonable to arrive at my conclusion given the evidence that you posted.

I would add that, based on the evidence provided, you appear to have chosen a very apt user name.

Leaving the goals thing aside though, there could be all manner of things that have prevented him from making more career appearances than he has thus far. One of them may be that he is crap; I get the feeling that you would be happy if that proves to be the case!

I've no idea if you actually attend matches however you'll have the perfect opportunity to remind McKee that he's a 'fucking nobody' come 3.00pm on Saturday!

I've not missed a game home or away in 15 years. I don't actually care this season, its done, best we can hope for is semis of play offs with that team playing as they are. A rotation player isn't what we need.

As I said I'll give the lad a chance but his record and the fact we continue sign players who are released from teams below us paints the already alarming picture that he wont make an impact.

3 minutes ago, moanthebairns said:

I've not missed a game home or away in 15 years. I don't actually care this season, its done, best we can hope for is semis of play offs with that team playing as they are. A rotation player isn't what we need.

As I said I'll give the lad a chance but his record and the fact we continue sign players who are released from teams below us paints the already alarming picture that he wont make an impact.

Is that true, 15 years? Very impressive if so.