The Falkirk FC Thread

Bairns....

We are the fucking INVINCIBLES!!!!!

Hats off to the team. That was beyond makeshift and we almost paid the price but the will to win was simply too much. Nesbitt again defying the human understanding of how lungs work, Tait running the show and winning the ball all over when he came on. 

Stonewall penalty too and what a penalty from Brad. 

This is fucking fantastic. I love it. I love this club. I love John McGlynn. I love Hendo, I love Tom Lang, I love Coll Donaldson, I love them all I can’t type them all out. Euphoria. Bye bye League 1. 

There’s so much to say, but before it slips my mind, fair fucking play to Brad Spencer taking that penalty. He must have been absolutely shitting himself, I know I was! Typified our season. Love this team.

1 minute ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

There’s so much to say, but before it slips my mind, fair fucking play to Brad Spencer taking that penalty. He must have been absolutely shitting himself, I know I was! Typified our season. Love this team.

His dad was watching him in the stand too. Amazing. 

5 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

I couldn't watch it. I just closed my eyes and waited on the noise.

Lol at Hendo running about with his trusty GoPro again at the end btw. Some fucking boi. Stuck it right in my wee lassies face so hopefully she'll appear in the edited version 😂

Hendo must be the happiest man in football. I've never seen a player show so much joy.  When he scored against Queens, he was like a South Park cartoon with a huge grin splitting his face. 

6 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

We should pitch Arsenal for a pre season friendly. Winners get to stay invincible. 

You'll need to play Preston North End first in a play off as they are the original and very first Invincibles! You are keeping great company nonetheless. Congratulations again on the achievement. It's officially now in the record books and can never be taken away.👏👏👏👏👏

The commercial teams arses must have been twitching before we got the equaliser.

Visions of Invincible themed merchandise, marketing campaigns and probably next years kit with “Invincibles” embroidered on it disappearing down the shitter.

That draw is worth a fair bit of cash to the club.