The Falkirk FC Thread

What a penalty from Spencer. So much pressure on him and he hits high and across him. Nerves of steel, the guy is a class. Also we need to get Tait signed up. On 2 or 3 occasions today he played defence splitting passes nobody else could see, a joy to watch. 

Loved the auld guy in front of the KM7 Stand telling the young lads holding the big CHAMPIONS banner to move forward as people could not get past. He was the only one there. There is always one

Posted (edited)

Stuff of absolute legends. We’ll likely never witness anything like this season again. Brad the man Spencer showed his leadership and took responsibility for (arguably) the most important goal of the season, in those circumstances, the setting, and the pressure. Anyone else notice the utter silence in his run up, could hear a pin drop! The lad must have balls of steel. Take a fkn bow Brad the man Spencer and thank you, the entire team, the management, the BODs,  the ultras, all the fans, the sponsors and the whole fkn town / district 👏  Magic and #bairninvincibles 

D6F7D9ED-85CF-4F24-A31A-8FB720B7003D.jpeg

Edited by GunnerBairn

Shout out to MacIver. I thought he done tremendously well at an uncomfortable position for him. To come from 2-0 down with no centre halves, our first choice striker playing at centre half and having no cover defensively that’s an outstanding result that typifies this squad and season. Fair play to each and every single one of them. They’ll all go down as legends 💙

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Tea and Busquets said:

Shout out to MacIver. I thought he done tremendously well at an uncomfortable position for him. To come from 2-0 down with no centre halves, our first choice striker playing at centre half and having no cover defensively that’s an outstanding result that typifies this squad and season. Fair play to each and every single one of them. They’ll all go down as legends 💙

Absolutely typifies this squad and season. Every player playing their part in different positions when called upon. Was saying today, if comparisons were to be made, that MacIver’s versatility (upfront and defence) reminded me of big Crawford Baptie - a stalwart in defence and knocked in few up top!

Edited by GunnerBairn

Whaur's the highlights? 

I jest of course, I hope every single person both on and off field whether paid or volunteer who have contributed to this season is having a great time tonight and gets some well deserved time off. 

Delighted for the players and management to get the Invincible tag over the line, I really thought at 0-2 down that it was out of reach but this group of players just don't give up.

Almost on a bit of a comedown tonight. All of a sudden, even tho that team will mostly stay together for an exciting season, this season is suddenly gone. I miss it 😔

25 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

clear penalty.

It looked a clear penalty in real time, it looks a clear penalty on the highlights. How on earth is it a harsh decision?

7 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

It looked a clear penalty in real time, it looks a clear penalty on the highlights. How on earth is it a harsh decision?