The Falkirk FC Thread

Swinney was in the bar before Kelty match and was asked about that shitty fencing they put up in the KM7. His reposne was, the barrier is fucked, they don't want folk climbing it in case someone gets hurt and fans should simply enter the pitch round either side. He was and is fully aware and had no words of caution against it.ย 

4 hours ago, alonso said:

Nah, we should do what we have done all season and batter them for 90 mins, like Montrose, the best means of defence is attack!!

7100 Bairns in attendance with probably around 4500 already won over for next season, put on a show to make the rest of them want more if it!!

ย 

A part of me thinks we should do just this. Weโ€™ve got the best attack in the League so letโ€™s show how good we are and play with the freedom. Weโ€™re the Champions and turn on the afterburners๐Ÿ”ฅ

2 minutes ago, GunnerBairn said:

A part of me thinks we should do just this. Weโ€™ve got the best attack in the League so letโ€™s show how good we are and play with the freedom. Weโ€™re the Champions and turn on the afterburners๐Ÿ”ฅ

Iโ€™m the same, my thoughts are f**k being cautious just go out and attack, we are well capable of out scoring Alloa if our front men do the business.

Just now, GunnerBairn said:

Nice one Finn! ๐Ÿ‘ Keeps the tight squad together. Mackie, Tait and Ross left. ๐Ÿ™

At the risk of being pedantic think your last phrase could have Ben worded better ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Chuffed the lad has resigned. I think it is the best for him long term. He is 100% one who we could get money for down the line too. Terrific business for us.ย 

Delighted at the Finn signing. All the signings to date have been great, however he's the one I think has the potential to end up highest in football. And as BPM has stated above great likelihood of chunky eventual sell on.ย 

Reminds me of a young Roy Keane. Really excited to see him in the championship.

Absolutely superb news. If Finn can progress next season even half of what he has this, he won't he under the radar anymore. An absolute baller but much, much more importantly in his case, an absolute top tier attitude and work rate.ย 

9 minutes ago, BPM said:

Chuffed the lad has resigned. I think it is the best for him long term. He is 100% one who we could get money for down the line too. Terrific business for us.ย 

๐Ÿ‘Œ

Being honest folks canโ€™t believe the way we are just now when you think of where we were end of last season. Everything about the club is good just now retail, sponsorship, team, management, fans, podcasts, board, Ultras, all our stars signing extensions, it is just brilliant. Hats off to all the folk who have worked so hard to get us here, you are all stars.

After so may tough years the Bairns are riding the crest of a wave and long may it continue.

3 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Being honest folks canโ€™t believe the way we are just now when you think of where we were end of last season. Everything about the club is good just now retail, sponsorship, team, management, fans, podcasts, board, Ultras, all our stars signing extensions, it is just brilliant. Hats off to all the folk who have worked so hard to get us here, you are all stars.

After so may tough years the Bairns are riding the crest of a wave and long may it continue.

๐Ÿ™Œ