The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Ideal scenario is a couple of early goals and run out the game avoiding giving Alloa a big gubbing before such an import run of games for them.

f**k Alloa. We want goals galore.

2 hours ago, Springfield said:

You would of course 

And I would win the bet. As usual you are just looking for any angle to have some sort of criticism of the club. It is tiresome.  The amount of people who seem to contact you about things around the club is remarkable. 

1 hour ago, Tea and Busquets said:

Quite nervous for tomorrow, I must say. I feel like we need the win or draw to win the league. Not going to lie, I’d be absolutely gutted if we didn’t do this tomorrow since we’ve gotten it down to the last day. 

I'm kinda in two minds about it. It's a chance for my wee team to make history and is something I'll have no chance of seeing again in my lifetime, so, aye, I'll be disappointed if it doesn't happen. However, we've won the league at a canter, playing some fantastic football, so that should be recognised tomorrow, win lose or draw. My main fear is that some of the usual suspects will appear to pick everything apart and get on the players backs at the match. That absolutely shouldn't happen, the team should be applauded whatever happens!

1 hour ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Alloa will reply in kind, win the game and run out the clock.

Nah, we should do what we have done all season and batter them for 90 mins, like Montrose, the best means of defence is attack!!

7100 Bairns in attendance with probably around 4500 already won over for next season, put on a show to make the rest of them want more if it!!

2 hours ago, BPM said:

And I would win the bet. As usual you are just looking for any angle to have some sort of criticism of the club. It is tiresome.  The amount of people who seem to contact you about things around the club is remarkable. 

Funny how Pedro green dots every one of his posts, strange that.

Posted (edited)

Think the club know it's going to happen, so are just reminding folk to be sensible. The scenes at Montrose were all good natured and everyone left the pitch when told to do so. Same again tomorrow and we'll be fine.

Edited by lanky_ffc

20 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Think the club know it's going to happen, so are just reminding folk to be sensible. The scenes at Montrose were all good natured and everyone left the pitch when told to do so. Same again tomorrow and we'll be fine.

Covering themselves if anything silly were to happen Imo - smart 

1 hour ago, Bairns1994 said:

Looking forward to launching myself head first over the barrier tomorrow 

Walk around to the main stand and you can get straight on 😉

3 hours ago, alonso said:

Nah, we should do what we have done all season and batter them for 90 mins, like Montrose, the best means of defence is attack!!

7100 Bairns in attendance with probably around 4500 already won over for next season, put on a show to make the rest of them want more if it!!

Would be good to do it in style but in the end - just do it then we can discuss the semantics about how we did it later on.

3 hours ago, SuperTuesday said:

Funny how Pedro green dots every one of his posts, strange that.

And has red dotted this one 😂