The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Bigbrbairn said:

If they buy a yellow and black scarf they could get in. Just saying like not suggesting or anything like that.

Just say you stayed in Elm Grove & you’ll be sorted.😉

f**k sake lol 5 red dots for someone with a reputation like mine is outrageous, you c***s.

There is quite a lot of revisionism of Presu here. Go and look back far enough on this very thread and his name was mud when he was manager.

what I will say again

1) objectively, he done pretty well 

2) It happened during the worst downturn in modern scottish football history - the collapsed setanta deal & the global financial recision.

3) He had them playing the ball on the deck but it was very negative. Many people complained of thr dire product at the time 

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

Getting a few messages asking about tickets for Saturday, pity we didn’t keep another section open as going by other sites, quite a few fans scrambling for tickets. Appreciate the club need to keep an allocated amount for away fans, couldn’t we have left another few hundred seats available?

If anyone doesn’t have a ticket then the blame lies with them not the club. The games been on sale for weeks. 

20 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

I remember being in the home end at Brockville against the blue arse cheek and there was more of the away supporters than home

Possibly the same game that I attended?

Ranjurs were, as usual, getting all of the decisions from the ref, then, when he finally blew for a foul for us, I shouted a sarcastic 'Oh Hello' and, I kid you not, about 3 dozen folk standing around me started singing the Billy Boys!

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’ve been going for a while now. Billy Little was the manager when I first went but I was only 4 at the time so the first manager I really remember was Totten.

John Lambie was the worst manager I remember by a mile. He was absolutely honking at his job as well as being an absolute arsehole of a man.

Dave Clarke

will smith mib GIF

13 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Possibly the same game that I attended?

Ranjurs were, as usual, getting all of the decisions from the ref, then, when he finally blew for a foul for us, I shouted a sarcastic 'Oh Hello' and, I kid you not, about 3 dozen folk standing around me started singing the Billy Boys!

I remember being in the Boys enclosure ( yes that is what they called it) next to the main stand at the Hope Street End. I thought it would be a safe area as i was only about 12 but it was packed with the Ranjurs gang who certainly were not under 18. Terrified

30 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

f**k sake lol 5 red dots for someone with a reputation like mine is outrageous, you c***s.

There is quite a lot of revisionism of Presu here. Go and look back far enough on this very thread and his name was mud when he was manager.

what I will say again

1) objectively, he done pretty well 

2) It happened during the worst downturn in modern scottish football history - the collapsed setanta deal & the global financial recision.

3) He had them playing the ball on the deck but it was very negative. Many people complained of thr dire product at the time 

Red dots! I absolutely love them

49 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

I remember being in the Boys enclosure ( yes that is what they called it) next to the main stand at the Hope Street End. I thought it would be a safe area as i was only about 12 but it was packed with the Ranjurs gang who certainly were not under 18. Terrified

The cage! That's where I started as well in 1968.

On 01/05/2024 at 20:25, bridge of allan bairn said:

I can't get to all home (and away) games due to other commitments so have been paying at the gate when I can go. Despite this continuing to be the case I bought 2 season tickets this morning so that JM has my cash for the close season war chest. 

I'll be buying my first season ticket in over 15 years despite the fact I'll only be in the country twice a year at most.

3 hours ago, KiwiDB said:

I'll be buying my first season ticket in over 15 years despite the fact I'll only be in the country twice a year at most.

that'll be 45 pints and 9 kebab pies and bovrils a game 🤣.

10 hours ago, Springfield said:

Getting a few messages asking about tickets for Saturday, pity we didn’t keep another section open as going by other sites, quite a few fans scrambling for tickets. Appreciate the club need to keep an allocated amount for away fans, couldn’t we have left another few hundred seats available?

I would wager you ain’t getting any messages 

A new biodegradable limitless energy source has been discovered in Falkirk. Scientists say "'Nervous energy' may be the answer for all our needs, whilst we have been aware of its presence for a few months energy levels have spiked recently, we just need to work out how to contain it and preferably remove the smell...!"

Quite nervous for tomorrow, I must say. I feel like we need the win or draw to win the league. Not going to lie, I’d be absolutely gutted if we didn’t do this tomorrow since we’ve gotten it down to the last day. 

4 minutes ago, Tea and Busquets said:

Quite nervous for tomorrow, I must say. I feel like we need the win or draw to win the league. Not going to lie, I’d be absolutely gutted if we didn’t do this tomorrow since we’ve gotten it down to the last day. 

Alloa won't be going gung ho with them playing Hamilton on Tuesday, we'll be fine. An early goal to whack everything into party mode would be ideal.

13 hours ago, Springfield said:

Read Sesame Street GIF by PBS KIDS

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Springfield said:

If people are asking you about tickets for Saturday in the week leading up to the game then I'd say they're not that bothered about going or they'd already have their tickets. 

Do these people not have access to the Internet? 

Edited by FK1Bairn

3 hours ago, ChrispPancake said:

that'll be 45 pints and 9 kebab pies and bovrils a game 🤣.

Sounds like a challenge 🤣

1 hour ago, FFC 1876 said:

Alloa won't be going gung ho with them playing Hamilton on Tuesday, we'll be fine. An early goal to whack everything into party mode would be ideal.

Ideal scenario is a couple of early goals and run out the game avoiding giving Alloa a big gubbing before such an import run of games for them.