The Falkirk FC Thread

6 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

I remember a little genius we had from Trinidad.

He could pass, read a game, drive forward with the ball. He never tackled and never tracked a player. He was constantly blowing out his arse after 20 minutes.

equivalent of saying Loy is as good as Stainrod......

I dont see the love in for Fulton, 24 in the summer and what has he done in his career apart from earn a fair dollar for not playing.

If we are pinning our hopes on us to click around Fulton, then book my play off tickets now

58 minutes ago, MrDust said:

equivalent of saying Loy is as good as Stainrod......

I dont see the love in for Fulton, 24 in the summer and what has he done in his career apart from earn a fair dollar for not playing.

If we are pinning our hopes on us to click around Fulton, then book my play off tickets now

You never did recognise quality!!

Considering we're meant to be scouring the lower leagues in England for players, any chance of getting Fulton back at any affordable level for the club would be a great deal (can't see it happening though). 

5 hours ago, MrDust said:

Aye get him into the Scottish hall of fame.....

a 23/24 yr old whose greatest achievement is winning the challenge cup....

Football is a team game, I'm pretty sure you could go through the top leagues in Europe and come up with loads of quality players who haven't even won a trophy, does that mean they're not good enough for us? 

Someone could be a 1st team regular for Valencia or schalke, Tottenham or Lazio but if they haven't won a trophy...hard luck Harry Kane, the dream move to the bairns is off till you've won a trophy or 2 :lol:

Edited by knee jerk reaction

5 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:
6 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

What's he done?

Off to be Rangers assistant manager after the Dunfermline game.

Hartleys backroom staff leaving him after 2 months ? This does not bode well.

Still that's obviously where Nichols loyaltys lie so agree with previous poster who says get him to f**k and nowhere near dugout on Tuesday.