The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Zbairn said:

Think he got his shares from the club as a payment for work he carried out. He was never a Falkirk fan. By all accounts he was a bit of a pain in the ass and not well liked by others at the Club. Thought himself as Billy Bigbaws

He is a Jambo.

4 minutes ago, keithgy said:

He is a dick

He is a Jambo dick.

One of those guys who when he looks at someone, is only interested in if they are richer than him. One of a few in my life that you take an instant dislike to.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

29 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

The away version of that is mine but I loved the home too. Nothing flashy and no stupid patterns.

Yep, a great strip. Also liked the one with the Mercedes logo.....John R Weir.

Guest Caractacus Potts
2 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

He is a Jambo dick.

One of those guys who when he looks at someone, is only interested in if they are richer than him. One of a few in my life that you take an instant dislike to.

And pals with Gary Deans? A man is judged by the company he keeps! Fair to say of GD? 

3 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Well, he’s stopping being an ST holder so, by definition, he’s no longer a fan, real or otherwise.

I suppose you could go on a casual basis but, by any definition, that’s not being a real fan (fanatic).

Dont know what your problem is?

f**k. Off. 

10 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

He is a Jambo dick.

Insisted in being called Lid Dell too, instead of Lidl. 

FWIW there was another post on our Facebook group today insisting Leon McCann is off to Falkirk (although people always talk shite on these things so who knows how much truth there is to it). I know he's been on holiday in Portugal and will of course have had to self-isolate as a result so that's possibly delayed things whatever he is doing. 

18 minutes ago, Caractacus Potts said:

And pals with Gary Deans? A man is judged by the company he keeps! Fair to say of GD? 

I would reckon so.

5 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Which was why I never obliged.

He brought me into Falkirk when I worked/volunteered there so I do have some gratitude to him for that, I had a great few years. But he was slippery as f**k and not to be trusted. 

8 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

Old players returning normally haunts us. Didn't want him anyway...

based on Alston and Loy who were disasters, Id say at worst its 50/50

The McCall Airdrie ex Falkirk brigade, along with Yogi, McKenzie all did well and some better than the first time.

McManus is a star at league one level, if we did sign him I think we would be favs for the league, its the step up McManus has had the problem with, all you have to do is look at his record at that level.

As for Gary Deans, he for me is just a puppet as were all the previous chairpersons to take the flack from poor decisions which they have fuk all to do with

1 hour ago, Harry Kinnear said:

The away version of that is mine but I loved the home too. Nothing flashy and no stupid patterns.

The simplicity of this top is a thing of beauty, ok it has the complication of the monster but simple is best

loch ness.png

Edited by MrDust