The Falkirk FC Thread

That is what is wrong with people like you.

Not interested? - don't bring the guys down then. Disgraceful comment

Lolz - I'm bringing down the idiots that wrote the letter and deservedly so.

Still not seen the club's reply.

There is no Boardroom invites merely four people who will meet with the Board every three months to try and ensure fans views are heard and try to hold the Board to account for their actions.

That's perfectly fine, and I'm absolutely sure that unlike with the letter they'll canvass the opinion of the support before putting these 'fans views' across.

I assume if we get into trouble again you will be at the start of the queue blaming the fans group as usual.

I have never, ever, blamed the fans group for anything. Ever.

That's never btw.

I rightly have an issue with the letter that was sent on 'our' behalf as it was absolutely ludicrous, but that didn't get is into 'trouble'.

Give the guys a break FFS.

Didn't say a word against them.

Why do people think ICT have some rich backer? They have absolutely nae money.

They'd have gone down the tubes a few seasons ago if the Tulloch group hadnt bailed them out. Lets face it you dont get to 3rd place in the top flight on a budget based on 850 season ticket holders, piss poor crowds and the pittance they get off the spl.

Clubs of a similar size to us - Dunfermline, Partick Thistle, St Mirren

Clubs of a similar size to Queens - Ross County, Hamilton, Morton, Raith

Not that it matters. We are where we deserve to be because the two managerial appointments following Yogi were disastrous.

I'm quite apoplectic, I must say.In truth, had his finishing not been a bit ropey until Saturday there? I'm sure I kept reading about him squandering chances, amid all the general moaning on here.Has he still got an odd record of scoring nearly all of his goals away from home?

Not any more. I make that over 15 goals since signing.

Lolz - I'm bringing down the idiots that wrote the letter and deservedly so.

Still not seen the club's reply.

That's perfectly fine, and I'm absolutely sure that unlike with the letter they'll canvass the opinion of the support before putting these 'fans views' across.

I have never, ever, blamed the fans group for anything. Ever.

That's never btw.

I rightly have an issue with the letter that was sent on 'our' behalf as it was absolutely ludicrous, but that didn't get is into 'trouble'.

Didn't say a word against them.

What the f**k has anything got to do with the letter that wanted Hughes out?

You seem to have an obsession with it. Get over it you fanny

What the f**k has anything got to do with the letter that wanted Hughes out?

You seem to have an obsession with it. Get over it you fanny

It was you that brought it all up I was just replying to you :blink:

I mentioned the letter in response to a question about fans representation and you had a wee rant about it. Do you not remember :huh:

Not involved last time. Involved this time? Either way, not taking chat about fan reps well.

?

Marsh brought it up.

I explained what it was and my views on it with my experience of being involved before.

The process that is in place now I helped set up but I am not involved post setting up. Geography, workload and history the main reasoning.

My view is that this is the best you will get now with this current set off people on the board.

Ned then pipes up talking about the letter and if people will be taking free bees after saying He didn't care.

That is the sort of attitude that puts people off trying to get involved.

The guys involved may not be everyone's cup of tea but give them, and the club, a break and see if this bridges the gulf between a group of men who the fans are at best sceptical about and the wider support.

PS I was pissed last night so apologies for the personal stuff

Edited by Back Post Misses

Fans reps are generally a good idea but it certainly brings out the fans who have personal axes to grind. People who seek power are often the exact wrong people to be given it- just look at local politics

Would you say that applies to Michael or Sarah?

Why can't people just give this initiative a chance.

If it is a bag of nails so be it.

Michael and Sarah are both good people who have given a lot of their time and energy towards helping the club and deserve a bigger say. Michaels writing and research have been great and Sarah deserves on OBE for her work with Junior Bairns. She must have mixed feelings getting involved after her tribunal and working with some of the same people who treated her so badly

Michael and Sarah are both good people who have given a lot of their time and energy towards helping the club and deserve a bigger say. Michaels writing and research have been great and Sarah deserves on OBE for her work with Junior Bairns. She must have mixed feelings getting involved after her tribunal and working with some of the same people who treated her so badly

Exactly. Kenny is a fine lad as well who is both well qualified at a senior level in business and astute. I am sure They will do their best to ensure the correct questions are asked and the broadest feedback is passed in the other direction.

It is easy just to bracket everyone as on the take or power mad.

Edited by Back Post Misses