Comic Book Movies (and TV Shows)

forehead7

There's no reaaon for him being white either. It makes zero difference if he's black or white. He goes on fucking fire for f**k sake.

Are you high? He's white in the comics and the brother of Sue who is also white. They don't have different parents.

So I repeat "there's still no rhyme or reason for the torch being black. I don't like messing".

And I now add; you're a maniac.

Are you high? He's white in the comics and the brother of Sue who is also white. They don't have different parents.

So I repeat "there's still no rhyme or reason for the torch being black. I don't like messing".

And I now add; you're a maniac.

f**k the comics. Not once have they said this is a 'faithful' portrayal of the comics.

Also Bubba Ray and Devon Dudley are brothers...

f**k the comics. Not once have they said this is a 'faithful' portrayal of the comics.

Also Bubba Ray and Devon Dudley are brothers...

While I'm sure "f**k the comics" is an argument bordering on genius in the Kingdom of Fife, you'll forgive me if I'm not wholly convinced that it discounts my earlier point.

Also, those wrestling goons you mentioned are half-brothers. Considering my earlier reference to the Marvel characters having the same parents, I'm not sure why you wasted your time bringing them up.

While I'm sure "f**k the comics" is an argument bordering on genius in the Kingdom of Fife, you'll forgive me if I'm not wholly convinced that it discounts my earlier point.

Also, those wrestling goons you mentioned are half-brothers. Considering my earlier reference to the Marvel characters having the same parents, I'm not sure why you wasted your time bringing them up.

You conveniently ignore the second part of my argument, where I have accurately pointed out that at no point did the makers of the film claim it was a totally faithful adaptation of the comic book.

I brought up the Dudley Boys as a laugh.

Saw the trailer for this the other day there and I must say I was actually surprised at how good it looked. Had pegged this as a total Turkey but the trailer seemed quite serious in tone. Definitely interested in it.

You conveniently ignore the second part of my argument, where I have accurately pointed out that at no point did the makers of the film claim it was a totally faithful adaptation of the comic book.

I brought up the Dudley Boys as a laugh.

Ah, sorry - my irony sensor is broken through lack of sleep!

I realise nothing is 100% faithful, so there's little point in expecting that, it's just a bugbear of mine when pointless changes are made, that's all.

So it's finally happening Spiderman has been given to Marvel so he can enter the MCU. Unfortunately I think it's too late for Civil War which would of been ideal

Wouldn't be shocked if he had a cameo in Avengers 2, possibly just a clip of him swinging in, smashing a few Ultron bots some cheesy one liner and off again.

Can't see it. That movie would have finished shooting and editing well before this deal was done, and with it being out in a couple of months, it would probably be too late to put something else in. Plus they'd have to cast someone as him.

Rumours been flying about all morning so looks as if civil war might now possible... Would of loved a wee nod towards it in AOU maybe Stark having Iron Spider armour in his collection or something else

Sad to see Garfield go if the rumours are true. I quite liked him and for the faults in the storyline I still like ASM

Edited by P.C

Is it? That film hasn't even started shooting yet.

Just what I heard before this was confirmed but I thought the same as you. He has to appear in 1 movie and one movie only before his solo movie in 2017 so I'm not sure if they'll put him in a big one (Civil War) or tag him along in a lesser known movie (when is Inhumans due out) to get more people along.

I feel that if he's in Civil War then I'll be both disappointed and happy. I know Captain America has a HUGE part to play in the Civil War story but keep on feeling like this won't feel like HIS movie. I know you had Black Widow and Falcon in WS but they aren't as big as Iron Man and Black Panther and possibly Spider Man.