Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Completed Series 2 last night, and am now in a slough of despair, knowing it's a year until I get my hands on #3. :(

Did you know that Game of Thrones is the most illegally downloaded TV programme ever?

Just making conversation like :whistle

I've not read any of the book or spoilers. Can't wait.

I hope Joffrey is smashed to pieces after a long and brutal torture. If that happens I think I will jump around and shout like the Pars have just scored a vital goal.

i don't know why people want rid of joffrey.

he's massively entertaining. long may he continue being an evil wee deviant!

Probably 'cos he's like someone every one of us was a school with - some neddy wee runt who was fortunate enough to have a massive big brother, or brothers, and knew he was therefore untouchable. Though was never so smart if somewhere that he knew said brother(s) couldn't protect him.

All good shows have good hate figures though, and he's it!

I've not read any of the book or spoilers. Can't wait.

I hope Joffrey is smashed to pieces after a long and brutal torture. If that happens I think I will jump around and shout like the Pars have just scored a vital goal.

I get the feeling Joffrey will probably somehow survive another season, if not then he'll at least last another 3/4 episodes before being assassinated

Fucking love this show by the way. Watched the first season with my girlfriend who was a bit unconvinced, by the end she was screaming for Eddard to survive before crying :lol:

Probably 'cos he's like someone every one of us was a school with - some neddy wee runt who was fortunate enough to have a massive big brother, or brothers, and knew he was therefore untouchable. Though was never so smart if somewhere that he knew said brother(s) couldn't protect him.All good shows have good hate figures though, and he's it!

It's tv not real life.

If you gave me a choice between going for a pint with Joffrey or rob stark it'd be rob every time. But if the choice is between watching robb mope about battlefields or the joffster engaging in some extreme sadism it's lannister all the way.

If Joffrey has to die it should be in a square go with deanerys and after he rips her top off she beats him to death.

I've read all the released books, so I'm really looking forward to see how they do season 3. If they stick largely to the story like they have done with the first two seasons then it should be an absolute cracker of a season. I'm also looking forward to everyone's theories and thoughts on where the story is heading once the episodes begin airing. :D

I've read all the released books, so I'm really looking forward to see how they do season 3. If they stick largely to the story like they have done with the first two seasons then it should be an absolute cracker of a season. I'm also looking forward to everyone's theories and thoughts on where the story is heading once the episodes begin airing. :D

I'm the same TD. It's going to be mayhem and carnage on here :-)

I'm the same TD. It's going to be mayhem and carnage on here :-)

I'm going to enjoy seeing how close people get to the actual story, as I have had very little theories prove to be correct in the books so far!

I have resisted all spoilers and books. For season 3 I am hoping for:

The White Walkers vs The Wall vs The Wildings in a big battle in the snow

Joffreys head on a spike

Danearys and her army to finally get in the mix, her story is always so distant from the rest. I wanna see some dragons vs the black fanny smoke thing