Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

I don't know how but I've managed to get quite lost with whats happening with Stannis and Theon. Might stop watching the episodes and just try to read the books over summer.

The stuff with Theon is being kept vague intentionally as far as I can tell. He has been captured by persons unknown and has now escaped with a little help from his unknown friend, and he is riding off to reunite with his sister.

As for Stannis, not much has happened other than he just lost a very important battle, he has taken it out on his best mate, his bit on the side is away on a mysterious trip and apparently you can't create deus ex machina smoke assassins willy nilly.

Finally fully up to date. So the what is going on with Theon is strange. He's a bell end but im sure he will do the right thing when the time comes. Gutted Jamie lost his hand. His sister will be gutted and repulsed if she ever sees him again. Cant see her wanting brother love anymore. Im not going to pretend I understand every going on so just try to split the story in 4 sections. Kings Landing, the North, over the wall and across the seas. Dont enjoy Stanis and the fire priestess. The smoke baby/assassin was bizarre in context and out of nowhere. Kalici (sp) selling a dragon is stupid. I can only assume once she has the army under her control she steals it back. Her being the mother if dragons and all that.<br />

Edited by young_bairn

Finally fully up to date. So the what is going on with Theon is strange. He's a bell end but im sure he will do the right thing when the time comes. Gutted Jamie lost his hand. His sister will be gutted and repulsed if she ever sees him again. Cant see her wanting brother love anymore. Im not going to pretend I understand every going on so just try to split the story in 4 sections. Kings Landing, the North, over the wall and across the seas. Dont enjoy Stanis and the fire priestess. The smoke baby/assassin was bizarre in context and out of nowhere. Kalici (sp) selling a dragon is stupid. I can only assume once she has the army under her control she steals it back. Her being the mother if dragons and all that.<br />

are you kidding on? she has been pumping her twin brother for 20 years, a deviant like that is more likely to be excited about the potential of a girthy stump than repulsed by it.

you would think the unsullied dealer would be aware of the potential danger inherent in selling every single one of his slave soldiers. potentially the stupidest move since jacqen let arya wish for him to kill himself.

good point about tyrion and bronn. the guy playing pod's face was tremendous when the hooker was contorting, more than likely not even acting :thumsup2

the halfhand and ned's brother were obviously top boys and mormont is formidable but the night's watch seems like a bit of a rabble, you wouldn't want sam or the other two guys on your side if you had the choice. they are obviously meant to look weak at the moment and bad in comparison to mance's army who seem more at home in the weather, not as scared and are all huggy where as the NW have been squabbling

as for big jorah you can't blame him at all. personally i'm hoping for dany and her new slave girl to get it on.

exactly.

i'll never forget someone on here moaning about a sopranos spolier about 4 years after it aired :lol:

I think that's the general point about the Night's Watch, i.e. it's fallen a long way and is now full of criminals, something that was stressed in the first series.

Agree that you can't blame Jorah; Daenerys is lovely. Her and the slave girl together would indeed be jizztastic. Wasn't she another that was in Hollyoaks?

Also it's clear that Jamie will give Cersei a right good stumping if they're ever reunited.

Edited by DA Baracus

I think that's the general point about the Night's Watch, i.e. it's fallen a long way and is now full of criminals, something that was stressed in the first series.

they are definitely attempting to show mance's mob in a positive light compared to the NW, obviously to make you understand that jon is conflicted for good reason.

was mance and the big scandi the first ever hug in westeros? we've seen all sorts of shagging but not much cuddling.

I'm enjoying reading all the theories from people on here. Thought the last episode was really well done, and we're starting to see some of the characters progress, you can see some of them begin the changes in their characters. Others will come later. Don't have any complaints about the deviations from the books, it's necessary for a TV show, particularly a show that only gets 10 episodes a season. All of the characters have obviously been aged up, definitely not complaining in Missandei's case. :wub:

. All of the characters have obviously been aged up, definitely not complaining in Missandei's case. :wub:

Yeah, the (in)side boobage has been quite good so far. Hoping for more.

Edited by Gordon EF

That ending was proper "SHIT GOT REAL!!!" stuff. Even though that entire sequence was fairly predictable from the last episode, it doesn't stop the fact that it was wonderfully done. Remarkable stuff.

That ending was proper "SHIT GOT REAL!!!" stuff. Even though that entire sequence was fairly predictable from the last episode, it doesn't stop the fact that it was wonderfully done. Remarkable stuff.

It was obvious from the way Daenerys put Jorah down last episode that she was about to grow into her destiny as a real leader. The dragon was never going to leave its "mother", so tonight was simply vindication of what we all said to ourselves last week. The slaver's face as he tried to recall all that he'd said in her mother-tongue was priceless. An old plot trick, but nicely done. Barring another "Joffrey being a c**t" scene (which we also got), it was the most predictable, yet most satisfying sequence yet. Another series going from strength to strength.

And by the way, what the hell has Pod got in his pants?

Great episode and very well done. Even the bits they're changing from the books aren't annoying me just as much.

If you haven't read the books DO NOT click this spoiler

This annoyed me in the books, but after she gets her army of Unsullied, you expect her to be hightailing it to Westeros sharpish, but she spends the next 2 books fucking about over there in various different places. I think a lot of folk might get a bit bored with that. I realise a lot of that is to do with waiting till the dragons are big enough to give her an advantage, but again, it's not till the end of A Dance with Dragons that she even gets on one of them

Edited by KnightswoodBear