Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

jamie lannisters's line about not getting renly off the iron throne if it was made of cocks was top drawer.

i wanted to boot f**k of liam neeson's son when i watched love actually so i can't say i'm happy to see him showing up here.

It's a character who is bound to be annoying as f**k anyway (in my opinion obviously).

Poor Jamie!! Is that Robs dudes that have him? Also who is it that has Arya?

So many characters now

Aye, I knew it was coming but that was rough.

The guys who captured Jamie are Roose Bolton's men. Bolton is one of Robb's bannerman, so yes, they're Stark men.

I won't give away more than's been said in the show but they're a group called the Brotherhood without Banners, who have essentially formed to stand up for the common folk whilst the war is raging all around them.

Nae hand! Unlucky Jamie.

Was Robb laughing when his uncle kept missing with the arrows? I'm sure he was suppressing a few smiles.

I still have no idea where Theon is or who took him, or indeed who the guy who saved him is.

Also surely Daenerys won't just hand over one of her dragons? I hope it turns out that she has understood everything the slaver has said and gets her dragon to set the c**t on fire.

And I'm unsure why Stannis wants to kill Robb. Robb's beef is with the Lannisters and getting his sisters back; he has no interest in the Iron Throne.

Tyrion as Master Of Coin should be interesting.

Nae hand! Unlucky Jamie.

Was Robb laughing when his uncle kept missing with the arrows? I'm sure he was suppressing a few smiles.

I still have no idea where Theon is or who took him, or indeed who the guy who saved him is.

Also surely Daenerys won't just hand over one of her dragons? I hope it turns out that she has understood everything the slaver has said and gets her dragon to set the c**t on fire.

And I'm unsure why Stannis wants to kill Robb. Robb's beef is with the Lannisters and getting his sisters back; he has no interest in the Iron Throne.

Robb also wants to the North to be independent again and Stannis sees that as treason.

Have folk forgotten all about the use of spoilers!!!

I've watched the episode and read the books but I'm sure a lot of folk haven't!!!

In terms of the books people should avoid spoilers at all costs and avoid even hinting at absolutely anything.

However, once an episode has aired in the UK people should be able to post freely about it. Your own stupidity has spoilered you if you find out a plot development you didn't already know about in that way.

Edited by The OP

George RR Martin took almost 6 years to write the one of the books because the timelines of charcters in different places got mixed up and, orignally he'd planned to have a 5 year gap in the story but then decided not to do that. Him struggling to fit everything together is called 'The Mereenese Knot". It was an in-joke for book fans.

This isn't a spoiler but I'll stick it in tags anyway...

The main problem was with a character in a city called Mereen, which we haven't seen yet.

Edited by Gordon EF

i thought jamie was going to replace brienne as the evening's entertainment which would have dented his self confidence slightly. we'll need to see how he fares without his good hand, as we all know using your weaker hand is a chore in many areas of life. the lannisters dominate this show in writing and acting and jamie has been the season 3 mvp so far. he doesn't seem as wicked as his dad or his sister, he's more of a sportsman.

quite a lot of rape chat in the episode with theon narrowly avoiding getting his back door kicked in and dany planning to capture westeros with an angelina jolie approved rape proof army. i didn't quite get the point behind bronn and tyrion being fascinated by pod bringing back the money, was it a plot point or just a daft joke?

the night's watch should just have killed caster. they are all utter gimps, hopefully they get wiped out soon.

Edited by T_S_A_R

In terms of the books people should avoid spoilers at all costs and avoid even hinting at absolutely anything.

However, once an episode has aired in the UK people should be able to post freely about it. Your own stupidity has spoilered you if you find out a plot development you didn't already know about in that way.

Yeah I thought 'internet etiquette' was that once an episode has aired, it's fine to talk about it.

i thought jamie was going to replace brienne as the evening's entertainment which would have dented his self confidence slightly. we'll need to see how he fares without his good hand, as we all know using your weaker hand is a chore in many areas of life. the lannisters dominate this show in writing and aspect and jamie has been the season 3 mvp so far. he doesn't seem as wicked as his dad or his sister, he's more of a sportsman.

quite a lot of rape chat in the episode with theon narrowly avoiding getting his back door kicked in and dany planning to capture westeros with an angelina jolie approved rape proof army. i didn't quite get the point behind bronn and tyrion being fascinated by pod bringing back the money, was it a plot point or just a daft joke?

the night's watch should just have killed caster. they are all utter gimps, hopefully they get wiped out soon.

Aye I thought they were going to smash Jamie's back doors in too. It was a very rapetastic episode, even though no rape actually occurred.

My feeling on Pád bringing back the money is that Tyrion and Bronn arranged it so that he gets confidence from it and thinks he's a mega stud.

Do you mean the Night's Watch are gimps? I get the feeling they won't be getting wiped out any time soon. Craster should get his totties though. Hope Mormont bursts the hoor. Talking of Mormont, his son is at times almost visually aching with desire for Daenerys.

Spoilers are fine after a show has aired in the UK. That's the way it's been for a while on here.

Correct.

This is a UK based forum, once its aired here, it is fair game and only yourself to blame. If it hasn't aired here yet then people should use spoiler tags. People should also use spoilers for anything from books/comics so not to spoil the TV show for those watching.

In general, these forums are excellent for self policing and common sense when it comes to spoilers

Yeah I thought 'internet etiquette' was that once an episode has aired, it's fine to talk about it.

Aye I thought they were going to smash Jamie's back doors in too. It was a very rapetastic episode, even though no rape actually occurred.

My feeling on Pád bringing back the money is that Tyrion and Bronn arranged it so that he gets confidence from it and thinks he's a mega stud.

Do you mean the Night's Watch are gimps? I get the feeling they won't be getting wiped out any time soon. Craster should get his totties though. Hope Mormont bursts the hoor. Talking of Mormont, his son is at times almost visually aching with desire for Daenerys.

good point about tyrion and bronn. the guy playing pod's face was tremendous when the hooker was contorting, more than likely not even acting :thumsup2

the halfhand and ned's brother were obviously top boys and mormont is formidable but the night's watch seems like a bit of a rabble, you wouldn't want sam or the other two guys on your side if you had the choice. they are obviously meant to look weak at the moment and bad in comparison to mance's army who seem more at home in the weather, not as scared and are all huggy where as the NW have been squabbling

as for big jorah you can't blame him at all. personally i'm hoping for dany and her new slave girl to get it on.

Spoilers are fine after a show has aired in the UK. That's the way it's been for a while on here.

exactly.

i'll never forget someone on here moaning about a sopranos spolier about 4 years after it aired :lol:

Edited by T_S_A_R

Nae hand! Unlucky Jamie.

The whole thing about Theon, it reeks.

Edited by kiddy