Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Same. Slightly conflicted as to whether to watch them or not given that I'll have to wait a month for episode 5.

Since they are out, you simply have to watch them as some clown on facebook or twitter will throw spoilers out and ruin it

Same. Slightly conflicted as to whether to watch them or not given that I'll have to wait a month for episode 5.

I'm the same, I'll probably watch the first one tonight and try to spread the other three over the next month. Tbh, they'll end up being watched by the end of the week.

Not watched premiere yet, watching the last one of season 4, struggling to remember anything if I'm honest :(

Im the same

Last episode was when Tyrion killed his dad. Quite a lot of the young ones were kids to begin with and are going through the phase of pubation and are ageing at a disproportionate rate of knots to the allotted time frame

A gentle reminder for everyone regarding spoilers

If you are watching between the US and UK air dates (i.e the sun-mon) then please use spoilers

If you have watched the leaked first 4 episodes then please use spoilers and mark that you have seen them

If you have read the books then use spoilers and mark them as book spoilers

As always, once the episode has aired in the UK then (that episode only) is free to discuss without spoilers

Watched the first 4 episodes last night. Really wish I hadn't, as it was superb and I can't wait 4 weeks until episode 5.

I'm the same and the way these for have been I can't wait for the next one. 4 weeks :(

I'm going to try and just watch them as they are shown at least it gives you something to look forward too on a Monday at the start of the working week.

I've read the books but seeing as it's likely they will be deviating from them hope nobody spoils the episodes.

Thats three episodes watched now. I forgot how brutal GOT could be when they kill characters. No fuckin prisoners!

Ps thats not a spoiler for any of the three episodes in particular, just in general

Watched the four leaked episodes of S5. No spoilers NATCH but I did enjoy them a great deal (I think they must have been slightly unfinished, there is one bit that looks uncharacteristically fake and the camera even jerks a bit).

Edited by Christophe

Sounds like they were pre-edit. I heard someone moaning on Facebook last night that the TV version had cut some scenes short compared to the download.

Don't get why people are watching so far ahead to be honest.