Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Maybe he hasn't.

It's the GoT rule. Unless you see them die with your own eyes, they probably haven't.

Was it definitely a Lannister soldier that told Jaimie he was dead. If not it's possible Blackfish still had some people loyal to him and allowed him to escape.

Was it definitely a Lannister soldier that told Jaimie he was dead. If not it's possible Blackfish still had some people loyal to him and allowed him to escape.

He seemed pretty adamant that he wasn't wanting to escape. Think he's gone

Lol at people still waiting on a Gendry comeback, he was a plot device for Robert's b*****ds and has served his purpose. There's zero chance they are bringing him back after what, 4 seasons? He has absolutely zero relevance to the story now and won't have GRRM championing him for a plot line given he's an amalgamation of book characters. Gendry is long gone folks

Edited by Christophe

I saw that as her perhaps over playing the extent of her wound to breed even more overconfidence in the waif and get her where she wanted her to be. Definitely leading her to that room anyway

Maybe, but that wouldnt explain her stumbling down the steps when the waif was nowhere to be seen

Maybe, but that wouldnt explain her stumbling down the steps when the waif was nowhere to be seen

How do you know she wasn't there?

A skilled assasssin could well be invisible to a mere football fan! ^_^

Lol at people still waiting on a Gendry comeback, he was a plot device for Robert's b*****ds and has served his purpose. There's zero chance they are bringing him back after what, 4 seasons? He has absolutely zero relevance to the story now and won't have GRRM championing him for a plot line given he's an amalgamation of book characters. Gendry is long gone folks

Also I'm struggling to think who would want to place him on the throne or how it would be accepted by literally anyone. b*****ds don't normally have right of succession unless they take it by force or are legitimised by their fathers I think. You would think a b*****d or usurper would have to have either force, the backing of noble families, a noble upbringing themselves or all three. Gendry has none of that and a tenuous claim by succession law doesn't help him at all.

I was quite disappointed with the Riverrun storyline. For all book fans seem to love the Blackfish, he came across as a needlessly stubborn old git. He didn't need to die and for all the shtick about going out fighting, he could have left with Brienne and been a massive asset to his niece's daughter - even if he did miss the opportunity to lead his army to her aid.

I think any book reader would probably be ultimately disappointed with the TV show portrayal of the Blackfish in the end, to be fair. I love this Riverrun sequence in the books but I do very much wonder why they bothered with this very much watered down version of events for the TV show (which is in book 4, so at a point I assumed we were beyond). Although it's the sort of gravitational pull of the books which the TV show has had to deal with after pulling characters away to places they never were in book world.

Just thought I'd complain again about POSTPONED CLEGANEBOWL. f**k right off!

The Mountain will kill The Hound, Arya will kill The Mountain!!!

You read it here first!!!

Re-watched that episode there. Looking beneath the surface and the obvious I've gotta say that was a superbly acted episode from the woman that plays Brienne. Don't know her name and I've always found her a very wooden character but her interaction with Jamie and the Blackfish was excellently done. Of the three of them she did the best work. Also is there anything to Bronn's little fighting lesson to Podrick, I wonder? Don't know why they'd put that in other than just giving Bronn some screen time. 

I was hoping for so much more from the Blackfish. Wanted him to go full 'Big Innes' and start throwing the Lannister army about like empty track suits they way he did with the neds. Gutted.

Just wait till Jamie sees the jobby in the lavvy.