Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

Absolutely brilliant.

I was genuinely tense for most of that.

One part of me was 'tense' for most of it, certainly.

Edit: up there with Hardhome as my favourite ever episode. Season 6 has been full of anti climaxes, but that was amazing. The Door and The Battle of the b*****ds are two of the best episodes ever.

Edited by Kyle

Just me that thinks it's getting a bit Hollywood then aye? Everyone seems to have loved it so I am more than ready to be wrong but I really think the show is lacking from source material. That story written over 4-6 chapters by GRRM woulda been glorious.

Fantastic episode, never a dull moment.

The Battle played out ad I expected, namely that little finger would save the day, I wonder what Sansa has offered him for that rescue? Ramseys end, being fed to his dogs while Sansa watches on, is hands down the most satisfying death ive ever seen. Adored watching the battle as John stumbles through the Chaos all around him was brilliantly delivered and agree entirely that the trample scene was uncomfortable to watch. Best episode this season and one of the series best, the stuff in Mereen was dull, even with the Dragons.

The inclusion of certain actors names in the opening credits told us all we needed to know about how it was heading. It was still immense though. The feeling of claustrophobia and tension was overpowering, the Rickon scene was outstanding and when Jon faced up to the cavalry charge I felt a shiver down my spine. Awesome stuff. Even Mereen was OK for a change, and would have been a pleasant surprise if it had not been for the opening credits.

Looks like the women will be ruling the roost all over Westeros soon..

One or two minor gripes I will need to check out again tonight to see if I am right about.

Ramsay was the absolute man! Loved the character and how he was played. The show wont be the same without him :(

I'll give you that, the guy who played him was fucking outstanding, even has a face you'd never tire of punching. Rickon, Osha's and Blackfishes return after 3 seasons absence just to die with minutes of screen time between them is rather disappointing I have to say, Rickon especially, he literally just returned to die so it could advance the plot