Game of Thrones

Quentin Taranbino

I was making your decision for you, cancel your plans tomorrow. You've hurt my feelings now though.

Ahh my mistake. Thought you were taking the piss.

Do accept my sincerest apologies.

I'll be tuning in tonight for GOT and tanning Red Bulls throughout the day to try and stay awake.

On 8/5/2017 at 19:54, dorlomin said:

Anyone else follow Alt Shift X?

Latest recap on episode 3 is another class act. 

Oh and check one of his older videos points out a detail, Meera Reed grabs a sword when they are fleeing the cave of the One Eyed Raven.

Children of the Forest do not use steel,  but the Three Eyed Raven was Brynden Rivers who possesed the Valyrian blade Dark Sister. Specially built for a woman, used by Visenya.  Any women handy with a sword headed to Winterfell where Meera currently is?

I think that's far too easy a link - although the name of the sword (Arya really is the dark sister amongst the Stark siblings), the fact Arya talks about loving female warriors and the fact she's a trained assassin would make sense. There's also no way that Arya will give stop using Needle.

Can't wait for tonight's episode.

Cracking episode. Despite the highlight obviously being Drogon I really enjoyed the face off between Arya and Brienne, as Bran continues to be a creepy weirdo.

One thing that did annoy me was the amount of times Jaime or Bronn should've died and didn't, not that I want them to though.