Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I've just been on Kelly Anne's page and her and her girlfriend are stunners. She is a Rangers fan who appears to have done some time in Cornton Vale so the pieces are slowly starting to come together.

RAPE COMMET...

post-25521-0-30210300-1450998263_thumb.p

Any clues on her profile as to wtf 18MOON RECALL means?

Sadly, no. I doubt she does either tbh. I think she must just start a sentence with a word then just go with whatever one comes up next on predictive.

In fact I'm going to try that:

I'm not sure if this is Your first visit to the Website. Information about this can be found in this email address. please note that the information it contains. If you are not the intended recipient you must not read, copy, distribute or disseminate this communication or any attachments to anyone other than the addressee or use the information it contains. If you are not the intended recipient you must not read, copy, distribute or disseminate this communication or any attachments to anyone other than the addressee or use the information it contains.

WTF?!

I'm going for the first place to find the contact details for your business. The list is not my intention to be able to cope with the result of the referendum on the way to get married then I would like to see you tomorrow morning and afternoon. We are currently looking for a new job and I will send you a great deal of time. With this in mind, I think I will not dance with you.

Any clues on her profile as to wtf 18MOON RECALL means?

Well if she's been to Corton Vale. . 18 month recall. She's either out in parole or reckons she will be back in soon

Well if she's been to Corton Vale. . 18 month recall. She's either out in parole or reckons she will be back in soon

I think you've broken the code - top work fella. I think you should tell Enigma that that username now belongs to you.